Non - Harry Arter

Forest have let 6 players go, plus 3 returned to parent clubs. There's also reports of wanting to offload Shelvey, 6 months into a 2 1/2 year contract.

Well if you think about their net spend bringing in 32(?) players in one season. They not only have to deal with the fact there's almost a whole squad not playing there's also the FFP implications as well.

Forest have let 6 players go, plus 3 returned to parent clubs. There's also reports of wanting to offload Shelvey, 6 months into a 2 1/2 year contract.

Well, they've got to make room for the next batch of 30 players they have decided they need this year!!
Talk about 'panic buying' They're probably going to fit new revolving doors to the players entrance next!!

Thanks for the article DJ.
An interesting read and it shows how hard it has been for Harry and his wife in particular.
Glad to think that they are both stronger now.
To lose any of your children at such a young age is a huge blow you never really truly recover from.

Think we have been unlucky losing Harry arter and david brooks in their peak. Hopefully david will return as strong as ever but for Harry came too late to resume and find the same hunger. Both cases show that bill shankley was wrong when he said football was more important than life and death.

Think we have been unlucky losing Harry arter and david brooks in their peak. Hopefully david will return as strong as ever but for Harry came too late to resume and find the same hunger. Both cases show that bill shankley was wrong when he said football was more important than life and death.
Yep. There’s been a few ‘what ifs’ over the years. David Puckett, Peter Shearer, Bobby Savage from years gone by. Alan Connell I also think would have gone on to decent things with a normal knee.

Yep. There’s been a few ‘what ifs’ over the years. David Puckett, Peter Shearer, Bobby Savage from years gone by. Alan Connell I also think would have gone on to decent things with a normal knee.
Agree, I suppose most had injuries which sadly are part of the game. Brooks and Arter are not your every day situations for most top flight players in their 20s/30s …although sadly are for a lot of other people each day

If only Jordon Ibe and Donal McDermott hadn't been so lucky with injuries, they could be on that list : )

And Eddie Howe, of cours

But then the history of AFCB would have turned out very differently if Eddie had gone on to fulfil himself as a top player.

;