Non(ish) - Gay Footballer

Couldn't agree more, it's fucking ridiculous how much notice is paid to people's sexuality - it shouldn't be necessary to "come out" because it shouldn't be an issue to anyone else.

Funny that this story got updated on the day I was going to post a something about 'coming out'.

We had Mrs Ghost's niece and her partner to stay for a few days last week.

They're 22, going on 40, and live together in Southampton.

They are completely 'out' and make a wonderful example of 2 very happy people.

Apart from the fact that they don't bother going out much these days due to their attracting attention, even by holding hands.
They're continually subject to rude/crass comments from blokes wherever they go, so they don't go anywhere.

For fucks sakes this is 2022, not 1922

None of that relates in any way to what I posted...
...WE DONT NEED TO KNOW about anyone's sexuality !

So that way....We, or more accurately, those that are bothered, wouldn't have a name to gun down if they were inclined that way !

You're right we don't need to know about his sexuality but he has a right to be himself without getting abuse.

It's kind of like nobody needs to hear your opinions on this forum but you offer them anyway and get hurt if you get some blowback. Imagine how bad you'd feel if it was more than just a brain fart and a large part of your identity.

None of that relates in any way to what I posted...
...WE DONT NEED TO KNOW about anyone's sexuality !

So that way....We, or more accurately, those that are bothered, wouldn't have a name to gun down if they were inclined that way !

Look, you can read it and try and understand or not. 'We' might not need to know but there's plenty of people who have given their perspective on why it is regrettably a big deal to them. It's almost as if not everything in the world is about you.

Funny that this story got updated on the day I was going to post a something about 'coming out'.

Apart from the fact that they don't bother going out much these days due to their attracting attention, even by holding hands.
They're continually subject to rude/crass comments from blokes wherever they go, so they don't go anywhere.

Are they attractive though? Most 'proper' lesbians aren't ime ...

(Ducks for cover).

Are they attractive though? Most 'proper' lesbians aren't ime ...

(Ducks for cover).

Both are really attractive. and it seems that blokes just can't take no for an answer.

Some of the stuff that has been said to them even shocked me.

I just can't believe how unpleasant some men can be.

Look, you can read it and try and understand or not. 'We' might not need to know but there's plenty of people who have given their perspective on why it is regrettably a big deal to them. It's almost as if not everything in the world is about you.

I said WE....in the earlier posts...not I.

..so I don't think its about me..

You're right we don't need to know about his sexuality but he has a right to be himself without getting abuse.

It's kind of like nobody needs to hear your opinions on this forum but you offer them anyway and get hurt if you get some blowback. Imagine how bad you'd feel if it was more than just a brain fart and a large part of your identity.

So why can't I have opinions...but you can.
I've never felt 'hurt' by responses.
Once again this is a flawed medium because if you believe that you are 100% wrongly interpreting my presence on this Forum.
If no one wants to hear my opinions.. how have I managed to get hundreds of Likes ( I certainly don't angle for them do I?)
Or is that what you don't like...that i'm at all popular from any quarter.

I've said nothing bad or inflammatory about the player from Blackpool.

I said WE....in the earlier posts...not I.

..so I don't think its about me..

You've been provided with examples of why it is important to people. Up to you if you want to take any notice but don't waste everyone's time with your opinions if you don't care about it.

Could it be because you regularly post homophobic stuff on here Brian, unlike almost every other poster?

Have you really asked your gay friends and relations if they're happy with what you've posted in the past?

It's not too late to join this century, if you're open minded enough. I hope you are as a lot of your posts do provoke debate in here.
:cheers:
:utc:

So why can't I have opinions...but you can.
I've never felt 'hurt' by responses.
Once again this is a flawed medium because if you believe that you are 100% wrongly interpreting my presence on this Forum.
If no one wants to hear my opinions.. how have I managed to get hundreds of Likes ( I certainly don't angle for them do I?)
Or is that what you don't like...that i'm at all popular from any quarter.

I've said nothing bad or inflammatory about the player from Blackpool.

I said nobody "NEEDS TO KNOW[sic]" about your opinion like nobody needs to know about a football players sexuality yet you're both free express yourselves. Are you so special that only you are allowed to be yourself and everyone else should be quiet because you don't need to know?

You're already getting all defensive, although you'll deny it.

You don't need to listen or comment on something you don't need (read want) to know about yet you choose to. Why?

Could it be because you regularly post homophobic stuff on here Brian, unlike almost every other poster?

Have you really asked your gay friends and relations if they're happy with what you've posted in the past?

It's not too late to join this century, if you're open minded enough. I hope you are as a lot of your posts do provoke debate in here.
:cheers:
:utc:
Anything ive said in the past which could be considered ' homophobic' would have been lighthearted...I've adjusted things since to remedy that...

I said nobody "NEEDS TO KNOW[sic]" about your opinion like nobody needs to know about a football players sexuality yet you're both free express yourselves. Are you so special that only you are allowed to be yourself and everyone else should be quiet because you don't need to know?

You're already getting all defensive, although you'll deny it.

You don't need to listen or comment on something you don't need (read want) to know about yet you choose to. Why?
I'm not going to comment any more on this.. I was trying to make a case earlier for fans not needing to know about any players sexuality...from a protective stance against those that would give abuse from the terraces. I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:

That is terrible, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with blokes like that? How can it be that people don’t feel safe going out because twunts feel they can abuse anyone without consequence?

;