Non - Labour Party

This is a pretty good article on why wording could be important .
Agreed, however as per my post the other day the statement about Islamophobia which is clear and concise is:- Islamophobia, the word itself, is meant to silence you. The sooner people stop tying themselves in knots about what it means and definitions and get this meaning over, the better.

Agreed, however as per my post the other day the statement about Islamophobia which is clear and concise is:- Islamophobia, the word itself, is meant to silence you. The sooner people stop tying themselves in knots about what it means and definitions and get this meaning over, the better.
Could you not say the same about anti semitism?

Unfortunately as time passes, it becomes clearer that being forced to vote is a joke.

I have never voted in my life, for the simple reason that they are all clueless.

Spoil your ballot, rather than choosing the lesser of several opposing evils.

The candidates don't represent you, so why represent them by voting?

That result was a breath of fresh air with the 3 main parties getting kicked in the teeth and Reform barely making a showing. Wonderful news to start the day.

Independent came second.

• George Galloway - Workers Party of Britain - 12,335
  • David Tully - Independent - 6,638
  • Paul Ellison - Conservative - 3,731
  • Azhar Ali - Labour - 2,402
  • Iain Donaldson - Liberal Democrat - 2,164
  • Simon Danczuk - Reform - 1,968
  • William Howart - Independent - 523
  • Mark Coleman - Independent - 455
  • Guy Otten - Green - 436
  • Michael Howarth - Independent - 246
  • Ravin Rodent Subortna - Monster Raving Loony - 209

Galloway : A dangerous and malicious delinquent, misguided in the fullest sense of the word...but he has quite a following across various Internet sites and among swathes of chav and other uneducated idiots....so could now disrupt politics to quite a sinister degree in this Election year.
Many of us have been casting sidelong glances at this pric and his modus operandi, for several years....thinking "oh well - you get these ' mouths on a stick in society " ; but allowing one into the main political arena in an Election year is a concern....when the system is already topped up with bad b@stards and corrupting influences....AND in a period of such World and Domestic instability !
He needs to be 'severely suppressed' somehow...

Last edited:
That result was a breath of fresh air with the 3 main parties getting kicked in the teeth and Reform barely making a showing. Wonderful news to start the day.

Yes wonderful news, Rochdale have a nutter running the show until he's kicked out next time around. Any comment on the allegation he's a climate change denier ?

Galloway : A dangerous and malicious delinquent, misguided in the fullest sense of the word...but he has quite a following across various Internet sites and among swathes of chav and other uneducated idiots....so could now disrupt politics to quite a sinister degree in this Election year.
Many of us have been casting sidelong glances at this pric and his modus operandi, for several years....thinking "oh well - you get these ' mouths on a stick in society " ; but allowing one into the main political arena in an Election year is a concern....when the system is already topped up with bad b@stards and corrupting influences....AND in a period of such World and Domestic instability !
He needs to be 'severely suppressed' somehow...
Interesting that you think the people of Rochdale are chavs and uneducated idiots. I'm sure they have a high opinion of you.

Yes wonderful news, Rochdale have a nutter running the show until he's kicked out next time around. Any comment on the allegation he's a climate change denier ?
I think Galloway is a prat but he's beaten Labour on 3 occasions in by elections, so he's clearly very good at getting his message across. I'm not sure that he cares too much that a Tory voter thinks he's a nutter.

I think Galloway is a prat but he's beaten Labour on 3 occasions in by elections, so he's clearly very good at getting his message across. I'm not sure that he cares too much that a Tory voter thinks he's a nutter.

Astounding reply. You're green, you think we're all going to die due to climate change, you think Labour are the new Tories (but you're still voting for them).

This guy should be your nemesis but you think it's wonderful news a climate change denier has won a poorly contested shambles of a by- election.

Astounding reply. You're green, you think we're all going to die due to climate change, you think Labour are the new Tories (but you're still voting for them).

This guy should be your nemesis but you think it's wonderful news a climate change denier has won a poorly contested shambles of a by- election.
It is wonderful news. The people of Rochdale have defied convention. They have refused to be sheep and vote for the traditional parties. This should be something to celebrate. They have shaken the status quo to its foundations. While leaders of the main parties refuse to condemn a genocide where 30,000 innocents have been murdered, the vast proportion being women and children, the people are saying they've had enough. What's not to celebrate?

;