Non - Labour Party

That wouldnt be bigging up Britain either would it.
What is the connection to a mis firing nuclear missile submarine ?
It was your suggestion that I was 'bigging up the UK..... and fooling people'. (Your words)

Obviously struggling to find anything positive for the Bigging up Britain campaign
Here we go again. What does commenting on Stan's UK bashing have to do with bigging up the UK and if so where have I done it. Sod it yeah, I'm going to big up the UK....perhaps travel more Jim, visit some proper shitholes then pop back and report how crap the UK is.

With this b@stard Shapps as Defence Minister..... ....any amount of disastrous events for our Military is possible....thank god the mofo will be out of office soon !

Given events in Ukraine and Palestine that would be a lack of judgement worthy of an ex foreign secretary.

Obviously struggling to find anything positive for the Bigging up Britain campaign

Well it wasn't my joke but I don't think any judgement is required when making a joke at your expense.

With this b@stard Shapps as Defence Minister..... ....any amount of disastrous events for our Military is possible....thank god the mofo will be out of office soon !

Well his shadow counterpart for the oppo looks really promising as he 'consistently voted in favour of the 2003 Iraq War '.

The House of Commons in absolute chaos tonight.

The SNP have walked out followed by a good number of Conservatives.

What a spectacle to be televised for the British public to see.

Well his shadow counterpart for the oppo looks really promising as he 'consistently voted in favour of the 2003 Iraq War '.
Well in my opinion the Iraq War was justified...Saddam had to be wiped out.
Thousands still agree with that, especially us Armed - Service people..we knew what the cnut was about....even if the majority of passive plonkers in the civilian world were impossibly naive about the situation. The b@stard had the makings of WMD, hidden away, scattered across desert catchments and would have brought it all together and used them on neighbours eventually.

Opinions are there for opinionating so ...

Into the present time....I can't see the opposition/ shadow Defence rep being any better than Shapps...when they get in power.

...so I don't know what the f√cking future holds....it's pretty scary if we cannot match our Financial prowess as a Nation with any Military clout .
It seems, I'm afraid ...that the f√cking Woke, are at this time .. in the ascendancy !

Last edited:
Going to the bar for a few whiskies no doubt.
More like a ‘punch up’. :grinning:

Seriously the behaviour in there tonight hasn’t done them any favours with the electorate.

Shouting each other down.

Shouting the lady speaker down at one point.

It was a real eye opener of who are supposed to be representing the people of this country.

More like a ‘punch up’. :grinning:

Seriously the behaviour in there tonight hasn’t done them any favours with the electorate.

Shouting each other down.

Shouting the lady speaker down at one point.

It was a real eye opener of who are supposed to be representing the people of this country.
Who voted them in?

You’ll have to better than that red house. The tired old argument put about by the right that if you don’t agree with them, you’re bashing the UK, doesn’t work.
This is the second Trident test failure in a row, and the one scheduled for January was cancelled. I’d call that embarrassing and the fact we don’t have a reliable nuclear deterrent actually does help me sleep at night…..and probably helps the Russians as well.
Luke Littler should be asked to fire our next Trident test missile, he has a better aim than the Royal Navy

Let's face it the UK government is a joke whatever party you support.
Need to build more prisons with all the crime going on. Criminals getting light sentences because prisons are over crowded and can't cope.
Luke Littler should be asked to fire our next Trident test missile, he has a better aim than the Royal Navy
Not when he is going for double 10

Let's face it the UK government is a joke whatever party you support.
Need to build more prisons with all the crime going on. Criminals getting light sentences because prisons are over crowded and can't cope.

Not when he is going for double 10
How de we stop the problem of rising crime? Build more prisons. Sometimes I truly despair.

;