NON Mark Molesley

Apparently I'm now a Southend fan.

Any guy who works two job in pursuit of a dream has my full respect. Feel sorry for Weymouth, good people at that club, but really happy for Mark. Always like to see hard workers get their reward.

I was looking forward to another Dorset club in the League maybe, with Mark....a better prospect surely than that dire Essex outpost.

But he's not local, why should we expect that from a man we imported??

You really do talk some crap on occasion

haven't read the thread, but think its ridiculous and sad that a manager would leave a promoted team. also think that players who are in relegated team, should not be allowed to sneak off to a better job.....

also think that players who are in relegated team, should not be allowed to sneak off to a better job.....
Or coaches get promoted?;)

Great for Mark to get in the league... have spoken to him a few times and he comes across as a top bloke. Do well there and who knows he could be a candidate for here one day.

There is an article in the Southend Echo with Simon Francis talking about Mark Molesley.

Also Francis mentions he is still not sure of his future.

If not at AFCB, maybe back at Southend?

The last para is interesting.

And Francis is still unsure what the future holds for him.

“It’s been a tough year personally and for the club as well,” said the defender.

“I’ve had a couple of knee injuries which is never good at my age.

“I have to manage myself and take my time but I’m looking to get back fit.

“Talks are ongoing contract wise and I’m not sure what the situation is.

“Jason Tindall has come in now and I think there’s going to be a huge transition in the next few weeks so I’ll have to see what happens.”

https://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/1...-mark-molesley-deserves-shot-southend-united/

;