NON Mark Molesley

I obviously love MM but if I was a Southend fan I would definitely support a change with the position they’re in. More often than not, sides get a new manager bounce and this is last chance saloon.

When a manager is brought in to work miracles with what appears to be a cr*p team why is he the one to get the chop if it doesn't work? Players don't ever seem to accept responsibility for consistent poor performances. Maybe it's time they should. Hope MM gets a decent job in football soon.

Sad news. I hope the expected "new manager bump" fails to materialise and they come to regret this decision.
MM will at least have learnt a lot in his time there and will surely be a better manager for it. Hope he bags the experience and takes it with him to a new job somewhere better soon.

When a manager is brought in to work miracles with what appears to be a cr*p team why is he the one to get the chop if it doesn't work? Players don't ever seem to accept responsibility for consistent poor performances. Maybe it's time they should. Hope MM gets a decent job in football soon.
Desperate attempt to save them, not MM fault at all. Just hope they go down now!

If JW gets the heavo if we dont go up..I'm hoping Molesley gets the DC job...in fact if we Do go up and JW goes...I'd like Mark at DC....that'll rattle a few cages...and spice up the pages on this fickle herald...not that im the ideal harbinger of our future...but I like a bit of conflict!

Last edited:
If JW gets the heavo if we dont go up..I'm hoping Molesley gets the DC job...in fact if we Do go up and JW goes...I'd like Mark at DC....that'll rattle a few cages...and spice up the pages on this fickle herald...nor that im the ideal harbinger of our future...but I like a bit of conflict!
Now that would be a story!

;