Non Newcastle fan investigated and banned for gender-critical social media posts

danstarr

First Team
Article

So, why are the Premier League going to such lengths to curtail someone's legal right to express their opinions? Furthermore, why do they seemingly breach data protection laws to do so? Anything to do with some kind of ESG (Environment, Social & Governance) guidelines?

Last edited:
Strange, it’s alleged twice in the article that the Premier League and Newcastle United have breached data protection laws and yet all it suggests in the article is that they’ve trawled through her social media account to collate the data.

My understanding would be that that’s not breaching data protection laws as the information is in the public domain.

It also seems a minute aspect of the story and yet gets a lot of focus. Odd.

Same she could have lost/ deleted her messages like so many politicians do when they have to answer to an inquiry

The Woke are killing the Nation.

When we had the Empire we did more Good than Bad for future Civilisations...95% to 5% possession !
For example the Life expectancy in India before the Raj was 40...its Now 70 +. Smoke that b@stard.
Rule Britannia.....by Our Greats....the f√cking Great Great Great Grandads and Great Great Great Grandma's that sweated and toiled for this f√cking Nation

Yes...YOUR f√cking Greats !

When we had the Empire we did more Good than Bad for future Civilisations...95% to 5% possession !
For example the Life expectancy in India before the Raj was 40...its Now 70 +. Smoke that b@stard.
Rule Britannia.....by Our Greats....the f√cking Great Great Great Grandads and Great Great Great Grandma's that sweated and toiled for this f√cking Nation

Your comment about life expectancy in India is up there with the most idiotic things you've ever said.

You really are a massive gammon aren't you?

I’ve got some gammon in the fridge. Planning to put pineapple on it. It’s the 70’s all over again.

For those that want to know, but can't be bothered to look it up per wiki:

The British Raj was the rule of the British Crown on the Indian subcontinent; it is also called Crown rule in India, or Direct rule in India, and lasted from 1858 to 1947

now go back and look at the graph

You really are a massive gammon aren't you?
I am what I am ...you are what you are.

Everyone's different.

Shove your daft insult up your @rse !

People in this Nation need to wake up and realise whats happening.. face up to some truths and tell others !

Last edited:
It's come to the point that anyone who registers any type of opinion is going to run afoul of someone. If a conservative comments on immigration, those who are in favour of more immigration will brand him a racist. He will then respond that they are the woke army and are killing the nation. Reasonable discourse is doomed.

We have a lot of new development applications near our 1950's neighborhood of single family dwellings. I don't particularly like that and said so at our rate payers meeting. "Oh, you're just a NIMBY" I was told. I responded that I am "Proud to be NIMBY, I've nurtured this back yard for almost 30 years". Quite a few of my neighbours agreed, but are generally reluctant to say so as they are branded anti-immigrant, anti-affordable housing, etc.

;