Non - Pandemic

I had my second Pfizer jab yesterday, the guy injecting me had started playing golf last year so I gave him a few hints to help on his short game. Much more crowded this time, a sign we are getting more doses than we were 3 weeks ago. The vaccination app was updated within 15 mins.

Cases mean sod all now! I wish they would stop trying to scare everyone with stuff like this. Hardly anyone is dying from it now, those even needing hospital treatment is tiny. It's now as done as it could be, unless people want to attempt zero covid.
The lockdowns were to prevent the NHS being overwhelmed. Cases maybe rising but hospital admissions aren't. No one can justify another lockdown as it stands.

I’m not sure many are saying another lockdown should happen looking at the figures. But the next step might have to be more gradual, if numbers take off.

There’s a lag between infections and hospitalisations. Anyone going into hospital this week will have caught the virus before the lifting of the last restrictions etc.

Thankfully, as hospitalisations are amongst the younger age groups at the moment. Treatments also aiding a swifter discharge from hospital.

All not very pleasant for those involved but take the human element out of it and just look at numbers and there are positives.

And yet we would still be looking at what was once considered some horrible death figures.

Last edited:
Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo.

You alright mate? You can get help for these days for lost cognitive and mental malfunctions I'd be happy to book you into the funny farm whenever you have your next breakdown in communication. And now you've had your two jabs we'll get your on the Dover to Calais ferry more efficiently and quickly for that foreign care. On the ferry you could stop of at the Isle of Wight and meet the magnificent David Icke he could heal your soul.

Last edited:
Seems yet again over something our country are split 50-50.

The UK public is divided on key lockdown issues such as reopening shops and shutting down borders, according to a new poll in the latest indication national unity on Covid-19 has weakened.

Britons are split almost 50/50 on whether it is safe to return to shops next month, and on whether the UK’s borders should be closed entirely in order to stop people infected with coronavirus from entering the country.

https://inews.co.uk/news/coronaviru...itain-divided-next-stops-shops-borders-432484

That article is from 2020.

That article is from 2020.

It seems to be catching. ;)

The bit about being split 50-50 was mentioned on the Sky paper review last night.

Nearly half of the British public do not believe Prime Minister Boris Johnson should push ahead with plans to lift all Covid-19 restrictions on 21 June, piling further pressure on the Prime Minister.

Serious doubts have been cast on the Government’s plans to move to step four of the roadmap, which will aim to remove all limits on social contact due to rising cases of the Indian variant.

A poll for i by Redfield and Wilton Strategies suggests the public would prefer Mr Johnson to delay his plans to reopen the country, with 49 per cent saying they were against the plans compared with 34 per cent who are in favour.

Correct link.

https://inews.co.uk/news/lockdown-roadmap-covid-rules-easing-21-june-england-boris-johnson-1025124

;