Non - Princess of Wales

The total Sovereign Grant for 2022-23 of £86.3 million, which remains unchanged from last year is equivalent to £1.29 per person in the UK

Who pays for their security? Who pays for sorting out their visits to places around the country? Where does the income from the Duchy of Lancaster and Duchy of Cornwall go? Tbf even your link, which doesn't include these costs, says that it costs more than the sovereign grant.

Who pays for their security? Who pays for sorting out their visits to places around the country? Where does the income from the Duchy of Lancaster and Duchy of Cornwall go? Tbf even your link, which doesn't include these costs, says that it costs more than the sovereign grant.

It's probably a pittance, less than a cost of a beer...

Remind us, what are the lies behind the pic. I'm intrigued not that I actually give a toss but clearly it's something you care deeply about.

I think we need to give them more money if this is the best they could come up with on photoshop. It looks like they tendered the photo on fiverr and picked the worst freelancer possible for the job.

It's probably a pittance, less than a cost of a beer...

Remind us, what are the lies behind the pic. I'm intrigued not that I actually give a toss but clearly it's something you care deeply about.

I don't know what is up with the woman and why they are being so secretive about the whole thing. There may be a perfectly reasonable explanation behind it all. Their efforts to control the narrative have been pitiful though.

As I say I'm not particularly concerned about the woman herself, I think she should be left alone in fact. She would be left alone if we didn't all have to pretend that this one family are somehow more important than every other family and are for some reason a key part of our constitution.

I don't know what is up with the woman and why they are being so secretive about the whole thing. There may be a perfectly reasonable explanation behind it all. Their efforts to control the narrative have been pitiful though.

As I say I'm not particularly concerned about the woman herself, I think she should be left alone in fact. She would be left alone if we didn't all have to pretend that this one family are somehow more important than every other family and are for some reason a key part of our constitution.

So does £1.29 plus extras give anyone including you, the right to know her personal medical history?

So does £1.29 plus extras give anyone including you, the right to know her personal medical history?

No. It's not me who is interested in that it's your royalist pals gossiping on the internet. In their defence they clearly care about the woman and it is perhaps understandable for royalists to start being concerned about the complete lack of information that the palace have released about her. Either way it was the increasing speculation from these people that ramped up the pressure on the palace to release a photo of her... which they did. Didn't go so well though did it.

£1.29 apparently doesn't by competent PR does it.

If I had my way there would be zero speculation because they wouldn't be elevated into some bizarre sainthood and we could all spend our £1.29 on something more useful.

No. It's not me who is interested in that it's your royalist pals gossiping on the internet.

No, it's you gossiping on the internet....no one else really gives a toss.

I'm not a royalist I'm simply replying to your hysteria as I've always done which is quite amusing.

Now tell us about the lies.

No, it's you gossiping on the internet....no one else really gives a toss.

I'm not a royalist I'm simply replying to your hysteria as I've always done which is quite amusing.

I've not gossiped about the details of her health or marriage - it's not important to me. What concerns me is that we have a public institution that may be feeding a load of sh*t to the public.

You appear to be under the impression that I accused them of lying. You can chop half my sentence off if you like but it doesn't change what I said.

What you said is blatantly clear ☝️and you clearly give a toss.

Yes I said they may be lying to us. I don't know if they are but the story sounds like a load of old b*llocks to me. The photo clearly was.

I'm not too concerned what the truth is I just like to pipe up and criticise the royal family as an institution whenever they do something dodgy. You don't have a monopoly on being amused by these threads you know.

Yes I said they may be lying to us. I don't know if they are but the story sounds like a load of old b*llocks to me. The photo clearly was.

I'm not too concerned what the truth is I just like to pipe up and criticise the royal family as an institution whenever they do something dodgy. You don't have a monopoly on being amused by these threads you know.

lol

see ya

I've given f√ck- all money to Kate of Wales..that I'm AWARE of.
The £1.29 everyone is chuntering about trickles down to approx. £0.00353424658 pence a day.
There is no coin to represent that figure.

How much is Boscombe Football paying Fredericks and that Adams ...for doing bugger - all.

Funny ol' Game eh....The ' Game of Money' that is !

Even funnier when a pedant or two brings a non - story about such a pittance onto a Forum.

No. It's not me who is interested in that it's your royalist pals gossiping on the internet. In their defence they clearly care about the woman and it is perhaps understandable for royalists to start being concerned about the complete lack of information that the palace have released about her. Either way it was the increasing speculation from these people that ramped up the pressure on the palace to release a photo of her... which they did. Didn't go so well though did it.

£1.29 apparently doesn't by competent PR does it.

If I had my way there would be zero speculation because they wouldn't be elevated into some bizarre sainthood and we could all spend our £1.29 on something more useful.
Monty Python, In Search of the Holy Grail - peasant, “King! How did he get to be King. I didn’t vote for hm”. Or something on that sort of reasoning I guess.

Public service funding needs to be reduced says the government
What is the proposed reduction to the royal household handout?

What is amount of lost revenue from exempting the royals from paying their fair share of inheritance tax capital gains tax income tax on personal wealth?

;