Non - Rishi Sunak

Its Ok though, as he's 'not racist'.

(Former Tory Treasurer) Lord Marland: "I know Frank Hester as it turns out and the first question I ask myself is ‘is he a racist’? ...He’s an international businessman, he travels widely overseas - he does a lot of a business in Jamacia, he does business in Malaysia, in Bangladesh - so he’s not a racist."

No, of course he's not.

The East India Company did alot of business abroad too as I recall.

Let’s be honest who do the Tory’s have that’s better than Sunak?
Keeping up the track record of electing party leaders who are unfit to hold public office and appeasing the right wing nut jobs has driven out the one nation Conservative leader needed to put country before party.

The decline and fall has gone too far to be reversed.

Keeping up the track record of electing party leaders who are unfit to hold public office and appeasing the right wing nut jobs has driven out the one nation Conservative leader needed to put country before party.

The decline and fall has gone too far to be reversed.

didn’t answer the question really did it.

"total disaster"....perhaps take a look at Haiti before using such hyperbole words. Sure, things aren't great but let's not overdo it eh!
It's how I post...deliberately expressive and overly emphatic...and not averse to winding up the Forum because of it's large population of PC, Woke and Snowflake. I think more have me on Ignore than anyone else.
If that sounds a bit bizarrely boastful ...I'm afraid that's deliberate too.

Its Ok though, as he's 'not racist'.

(Former Tory Treasurer) Lord Marland: "I know Frank Hester as it turns out and the first question I ask myself is ‘is he a racist’? ...He’s an international businessman, he travels widely overseas - he does a lot of a business in Jamacia, he does business in Malaysia, in Bangladesh - so he’s not a racist."

No, of course he's not.
He probably isn't really...he is just playing the Media for attention...a lot of them do that these days....The Internet Age has nurtured various new behavioural trends !

I think one significant factor in the voting trends since Victorian times and now often overlooked in general political discussion, is that the Tories have always and traditionally looked after the nations Farmers... Farming is still the main and most important industry..Labour have always ignored that or been indifferent to it...
I'm not sure how the land lies with this post - Brexit...but if the Tories ever relax it tone down that loyalty...then Labour could seize some kind of initiative for voting purposes.
The Nation is certainly ripe for Change on many fronts...and in many fields!

It's how I post...deliberately expressive and overly emphatic...and not averse to winding up the Forum because of it's large population of PC, Woke and Snowflake. I think more have me on Ignore than anyone else.
If that sounds a bit bizarrely boastful ...I'm afraid that's deliberate too.
Yes, I know how you post. While I’ve only been commenting recently, for various reasons, I’ve been following this Forum on a daily basis for many years. I think I’ve identified the various characters who make this Forum amusing at times. I recognize much of your swagger and choice of phrases from my years in the same service, and your wanting to get folk to “bite”. I guess you’re similar to R&R needing to be recognized.

Stan , Jim and Nina getting giddy with excitement .Its quite sweet really .
The Tory apologists hiding from the elephant in the room
The party has to decide how to refind one nation conservatism or to settle for being a version of ukip/brexit/reform party.

Last edited:
didn’t answer the question really did it.
The question that the conservative party support need to be asking is what is the difference between the conservative party and reform

No point in arguing about the leader before agreeing what job he or she is expected to do.

From the outside there are plenty of high profile wannabe leaders who would put self before party before country.
No one seems brave enough to stand up to the unelected factions within the party

This could get interesting. A Tory leadership contest where they tear themselves apart in the lead up to an election. Talk about a death wish. Bring it on!
I think they did this some time ago. What worries me (if that's the right word and seeing as they'll probably be in government soon) is how united Labour actually are on core issues, once you go behind Starmer and Reeves. We'll see I suppose

;