Non - Rishi Sunak

Lee Anderson being investigated by the police for hate speech, Michael Gove being investigated by the parliamentary standards committee for dishing out ppe contracts to his dodgy mates. It never ends.

Fine. Don't vote Labour then. Still not an excuse to vote for this corrupt lot who have left the country in such a mess.
I think you can guess that I won't ;) Brexit, Covid, Putin's "Special Operation" have played a massive part with finances for the country and the public, plenty of help during Covid for businesses, furlough which has helped keep people in work and still able to go back to a job, help for energy bills. I am not quite sure what Labour have offered during the past 4 years, no direction, Starmer sat on the fence as he didn't know what side to put a foot down on. I hope I am wrong when Labour get in, but I have seen all of the promises for nearly 60 years and they never last any further than the first walk through No 10 as the PM.

Labour will inherit the worst economic situation of any incoming government since the Second World War, Rachel Reeves warned today, accusing the Conservative Party of "burning the house down" during its time in government.

Talking in the run-up to next week's budget, the shadow chancellorsaid that while George Osborne had promised to "fix the roof while the sun was shining" - a reference to his plans to reduce public spending and cut the deficit - in reality he had done the opposite.

The late 70's were crap after Labour, pity there isn't anyone out there like Maggie, she would have kicked ****************.

The late 70's were crap after Labour, pity there isn't anyone out there like Maggie, she would have kicked ****************.
What people fail to grasp is that the country will be far, far worse off under a Labour Government. Has anybody wondered why Labour, with the exception the Tony Blair tenure, Labour only lasts for one term before being voted out? They always wreck the economy. Another point to note that many of the issues that we are facing now is mainly caused by world events and not the current Government.

What people fail to grasp is that the country will be far, far worse off under a Labour Government. Has anybody wondered why Labour, with the exception the Tony Blair tenure, Labour only lasts for one term before being voted out? They always wreck the economy. Another point to note that many of the issues that we are facing now is mainly caused by world events and not the current Government.
I think this is a landmark post....one I actually concur with you on :eek!:

So says you.

Well fuckyou pal.

I've sat and watched this country be taken to pieces for the benefit of the rich my entire life.

Oh and suddenly a Tory scumbag starts blaming world events for the nations problems.

The same fucking Tories that still manage to blame our troubles on the mess that labour left us in after a global recession 12 years ago.

Just fucking fuckthefuck off before I get wound up

My dream is that Labour don’t get an overall majority and have to do a deal with the Lib Dems. Conditional on that deal is a commitment to PR. That would see the Tories confined to the wilderness for ever. Democracy in action at last.

So says you.

Well **************** you pal.

I've sat and watched this country be taken to pieces for the benefit of the rich my entire live.
It would be interesting to know how you presumably believe that Labour will make things any better. Their track record is appalling.

The worrying things is I was talking to a young girl on a train recently and raised the subject of the Post Office scandal and other political topics regarding the U.K. She replied that she new nothing of any of the topic I mentioned. With this in mind, how can she vote in a general election if she has no idea and knows nothing what the hell is going on? These people are dangerous.

It would be interesting to know how you presumably believe that Labour will make things any better. Their track record is appalling.

The worrying things is I was talking to a young girl on a train recently and raised the subject of the Post Office scandal and other political topics regarding the U.K. She replied that she new nothing of any of the topic I mentioned. With this in mind, how can she vote in a general election if she has no idea and knows nothing what the hell is going on? These people are dangerous.
That’s the answer. Deny young people the vote. I’m pretty sure that’s something the Tories will have considered.

Yeah they all say that the are going to use the extra money and then when reality strikes they realise there isn't any money. Labour will be no different, they are all the same in the end, just look how the last Labour government and how they left the country broke.

Brown's time as chancellor was marked by major reform of Britain's monetary and fiscal policy architecture, transferring interest rate setting powers to the Bank of England, by a wide extension of the powers of the Treasury to cover much domestic policy and by transferring responsibility for banking supervision to the Financial Services Authority.
Brown presided over the longest period of sustained economic growth in British history

KEY TAKEAWAYS

• The 2007–2008 financial crisis developed gradually. Home prices began to fall in early 2006.
  • In early 2007, subprime lenders began to file for bankruptcy.
  • In June 2007, two big hedge funds failed, weighed down by investments in subprime loans.
  • In August 2007, losses from subprime loan investments caused a panic that froze the global lending system.
  • In September 2008 Lehman Brothers collapsed in the biggest U.S. bankruptcy ever.
  • When the bubble burst, financial institutions were left holding trillions of dollars worth of near-worthless investments in subprime mortgages.

That’s the answer. Deny young people the vote. I’m pretty sure that’s something the Tories will have considered.
Surely it is reasonable point. How can someone who has no knowledge whatsoever of the UK's internal political affairs vote in a general election if they do not know what the hell is going on?

;