Non - Rishi Sunak

Yes I will be as I know what is going on. Many young people couldn't tell you the day of the week let alone what is going on politically in this country.
A savage attack on Broken Britain and the collapse of parenting and educational responsibility for rearing and nurturing the younger generation.

What is going on politically ?

They may not be concerned about the post office scandal, HS2, Trident or MP’s expenses. They may be concerned about feeding their kids, seeing a doctor, trusting the police and a whole host of other social issues. They will vote for the party that sorts out those problems.
Concerned about feeding their kids FFS, the problem is most with young kids think that they are entitled to luxuries that should be cut out of their lives, to enable them to feed their kids and I don't mean takeaway food. I know people on benefits who have more than enough money to live on, because they budget properly. As for trusting the police, who in their right mind would want to be a copper these days, there is a total lack of discipline and respect in society, too many on substances causing problems. Since smart phones and social media, a breakdown in society with mental health. The is always a bad apple, but that doesn't mean that the majority aren't good hardworking honest coppers.

They may not be concerned about the post office scandal, HS2, Trident or MP’s expenses. They may be concerned about feeding their kids, seeing a doctor, trusting the police and a whole host of other social issues. They will vote for the party that sorts out those problems.
One should be voting for a party that deal with the best interests of the country as a whole and not for individual preferences. I do not agree with many of the Tory policies, but I would sooner have them in power than Labour all day long.

Concerned about feeding their kids FFS, the problem is most with young kids think that they are entitled to luxuries that should be cut out of their lives, to enable them to feed their kids and I don't mean takeaway food. I know people on benefits who have more than enough money to live on, because they budget properly. As for trusting the police, who in their right mind would want to be a copper these days, there is a total lack of discipline and respect in society, too many on substances causing problems. Since smart phones and social media, a breakdown in society with mental health. The is always a bad apple, but that doesn't mean that the majority aren't good hardworking honest coppers.
Wayne Cozens wanted to be a copper.

can't you just tell us about labour, is it a secret?

other indigenous parties are available

One should be voting for a party that deal with the best interests of the country as a whole and not for individual preferences. I do not agree with many of the Tory policies, but I would sooner have them in power than Labour all day long.
You say that people should not vote if they do not understand current political affairs.

You also say that people should vote for a party that has the country’s best interests rather than the interests of individuals.

By exampling the Tories specifically in this respect, and given the appalling political behaviour over the past decade, it seems pretty clear to me that you fall into the category of those who really don’t understand.

Reactions: drd
You say that people should not vote if they do not understand current political affairs.

You also say that people should vote for a party that has the country’s best interests rather than the interests of individuals.

By exampling the Tories specifically in this respect, and given the appalling political behaviour over the past decade, it seems pretty clear to me that you fall into the category of those who really don’t understand.
I understand perfectly. Not all of today's problems are caused by the present Government. Most problems are caused by world events. Labours track record is appalling. This is why they are very rarely in power for more than one term with the exception of the Tony Blair tenure.

I understand perfectly. Not all of today's problems are caused by the present Government. Most problems are caused by world events. Labours track record is appalling. This is why they are very rarely in power for more than one term with the exception of the Tony Blair tenure.
Tories entirely blameless. Of course they are.

Perhaps you could explain as to why Labour very rarely stay in power for more than one term (with the exception on the Tony Blair tenure).
Cummings and Bojo were good at winning elections mainly based on fooling enough of the people enough of the time.
Their priority of putting self before party before country has led to the decline and fall of the Conservative party. ?

How many of the Conservative PMs have left the country in a better state when hounded out out of office than when they were appointed

Ah so happy to blame world event on the current financial situation but the worldwide recession in 2008 was all Labours fault!

Which Conservative fiscal policies are worthy of support ?

Austerity and Trickle Down are long discredited

Cummings and Bojo were good at winning elections mainly based on fooling enough of the people enough of the time.
Their priority of putting self before party before country has led to the decline and fall of the Conservative party. ?

How many of the Conservative PMs have left the country in a better state when hounded out out of office than when they were appointed
In answer to your last paragraph: Labour has always left the country in a far, far worse state that the Torys. When regaining power the Torys have had to spend half of their tenure sorting the mess out. This sorting out often involves having to make many unpopular decisions.

other indigenous parties are available
Easy to write words, the proof will be in the pudding.

In answer to your last paragraph: Labour has always left the country in a far, far worse state that the Torys. When regaining power the Torys have had to spend half of their tenure sorting the mess out. This sorting out often involves having to make many unpopular decisions.
The decline and fall of the Conservative party summed up perfectly.

Never accept individual or collective responsibility.

Always u turn on unpopular decisions.

The question was about PMs so the answer given of a political party was incorrect.

try harder on this
Who was the last One Nation Conservative leader of the pa

For bonus point
how many unelected factions make up the elected members of the government

;