Non - Scottish Independence

That's right. The Tories did loads, more wrong than right. Sturgeon never took a lead, she waited on every decision and then went one way or the other a couple of days later .
Must admit think this is right. We were up in Scotland October 2020 just as things were shutting down again, very much got the impression people were waiting on what England did then reacting- but then the Scottish govt. dressing it up with different titles to make it look like their own idea. We only managed to drink and eat in one pub- and it was run by a couple from Devon!

Women are becoming increasingly prominent in our Politics..several PMs now and a good sprinkling of Cabinet positions..loads on the opposition benches.
I'm guessing there are some analysts in Oxford or Cambridge studying the effects over a few decades.

What self respecting Scot wants people like Shapp's or Braverman...or f√cking Gove...making policy to affect life in their communities...come on For F√ck Sake !
Sorry but if your arguing no self respecting Scot would want them, why would any self-respecting English person want them either? That’s not a party political point by the way.

it does make me laugh though that there’s a majority of voters in Res-Moggs Somerset constituency who look at the ballot paper and think “oh yeah that Jacob he’s the one to represent me”

Sorry but if your arguing no self respecting Scot would want them, why would any self-respecting English person want them either? That’s not a party political point by the way.

it does make me laugh though that there’s a majority of voters in Res-Moggs Somerset constituency who look at the ballot paper and think “oh yeah that Jacob he’s the one to represent me”

Totally agree !

Any Independence from this Government is desirable do we not think ?
If I was Scotland or Wales leader....I would take the b@stard here and now..and take up arms .

These people in London are just running the Nation into the soil...causing death and disruption to ordinary folk, the Workers, while the bastards stack their wealth in foreign banks and investments.
They stick people like Cleverly, Raab, and Braverman out front on the News platforms to try and smooth things over ...while they beaver away in war rooms on more World Order masonic planning.....it's no different to the plunder of land from peasants centuries back !

Any Independence from this Government is desirable do we not think ?
If I was Scotland or Wales leader....I would take the b@stard here and now..and take up arms .

These people in London are just running the Nation into the soil...causing death and disruption to ordinary folk, the Workers, while the bastards stack their wealth in foreign banks and investments.
They stick people like Cleverly, Raab, and Braverman out front on the News platforms to try and smooth things over ...while they beaver away in war rooms on more World Order masonic planning.....it's no different to the plunder of land from peasants centuries back !

Did you see the Labour decentralisation plan?

I'm by no means a Labour fan but it sounds really promising, abolish the house of lords and replace it with regional governments for Scotland, Wales and areas of England.

Did you see the Labour decentralisation plan?

I'm by no means a Labour fan but it sounds really promising, abolish the house of lords and replace it with regional governments for Scotland, Wales and areas of England.
Just what we need, another layer of bureaucracy

Isn't it simply a swap rather than an additional layer?
Layers of bureaucracy are never fully removed. What it means is that certain powers of central government get devolved locally but there is still an overarching national government on most matters.
I am very sceptical of these types of proposals.

Isn't it simply a swap rather than an additional layer?
A regional government won't review national policy, so the HofL will need a national replacement anyway. And Scotland and Wales, and for that matter the counties, already have local government, so an extra local government for those places is bound to be an additional layer.

;