Non - Tokyo Olympics

I'm not sure playing the nice man suits you. Can you slag 'em off a bit?!

I don't really want to...but I can do unpredictable occasionally. :D

Wait 'till they start...and we will see !
Seriously though...
I have disabled people in my family... and they don't like 'too nice'....I've learned to assist quietly when needed .and just let them show their mettle!
Ability out of Disability..a massive thing!

One of the reasons why I’ve never really got into athletics or cycling. You just never know what you’re watching in regards to the cheats.

You see some super human performance and instead of watching on in amazement, you immediate wonder if it’s legitimate. Same with any long standing records.

One of the reasons why I’ve never really got into athletics or cycling. You just never know what you’re watching in regards to the cheats.

You see some super human performance and instead of watching on in amazement, you immediate wonder if it’s legitimate. Same with any long standing records.

There is cheating in all sport but I agree with you. Its so damaging.

I still feel sorry for Ben Johnson losing his gold medal. Every single one of the men in his Olympic final were caught doping, but he was the only one to lose a gold medal over it ;) They should just accept that the 1986 final was fully doped and give the guy his medal back!

There is cheating in all sport but I agree with you. Its so damaging.

I still feel sorry for Ben Johnson losing his gold medal. Every single one of the men in his Olympic final were caught doping, but he was the only one to lose a gold medal over it ;) They should just accept that the 1986 final was fully doped and give the guy his medal back!
I thought his answer to the question after the race was good,
"what was more important to him, the record or the gold medal"
he answered "the medal, nobody can take it away from you"
Little did he know.

Massive question marks over many of the 'heroes' from 2012 and beyond. Team Sky, Mo Farah, etc. all have dubious relationships with dodgy people. We're certainly no better than any other country.

That 400m hurdles race where the top three ran the fastest times in history should have been a brilliant moment likewise the Italian sprinter who apparently came from nowhere. Unfortunately they seemed too good to be true.

Massive question marks over many of the 'heroes' from 2012 and beyond. Team Sky, Mo Farah, etc. all have dubious relationships with dodgy people. We're certainly no better than any other country.

That 400m hurdles race where the top three ran the fastest times in history should have been a brilliant moment likewise the Italian sprinter who apparently came from nowhere. Unfortunately they seemed too good to be true.

So has there been any suspicion re Usain Bolt?

Many runners had PBs due to the new design of the track.

;