Non - Ukraine

Russia 'apparently' owns 6200 (circa) Nuclear bombs.

I haven't counted them, so can only go on the publisiced figure.

So what the Yanks, who invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam to name a few, aren't prepared to do is..........fight.

They all been for fighting last time Shanikwa, I hear you say. But this time it's Russia...with the biggest Nuclear arsenal outside the Premier League.

Sanctions will not win this war.

Some do. Have you even been to France? They have a huge number of immigrants and refugees. So you believe what you want and not stats?

I've been to France many times, work and leisure.....yes they have a colossal amount of immigrants and refugees, but it is a much bigger landmass and is further south..and nearer to troubled Nations.
There is nothing wrong of course with taking in refugees but there are safe limits if chaos is to be avoided.

I've been to France many times, work and leisure.....yes they have a colossal amount of immigrants and refugees, but it is a much bigger landmass and is further south..and nearer to troubled Nations.
There is nothing wrong of course with taking in refugees but there are safe limits if chaos is to be avoided.

Sea borders usually help Brian,with the flow of immigrants.

100%. Putin knows bar USA and uk no one spends enough on defense and they are led by weak leaders. If he goes after the Baltic states I think NATO will cease to exist
Why are you including the UK in that? we don't spend anywhere near enough on defence and when we do it is on ridiculous projects like carriers that make fat juicy targets.
The Tories have gutted our armed forces over the years and the chief of staffs have spent very badly.

PartyGate anyone ?

Whats up.....it was all the rage a few weeks ago !

Back to the Frontline.... Lukewarm sanctions won't work...Putin has his version of sanctions and they could come in some grim packages.
The guy has to be Taken Out by some kind Special Infiltration force.
It was probably them that took Kennedy out in 63...might be the way again in reverse!

If Russians have any sense....its a White Coat Job needs doing internally...
....cart this War- Jockey off to a Looney Bin!

One things for sure ...any Refugees from both sides...guess where they head for...and who takes them....you got it...yup...Woke Britain !
Not Germany....not France....not the Netherlands or Scandinavia or Rep of Ireland nope nope nope....the shores of Blighty will be overrun !

yes you didn’t mention Denmark by name. A very politician like answer. But you did mention Denmark.

Oh OK then...that's good..but I didn't mention Denmark.
And ...there was an element of sarcasm in my post brought about by cynicism regarding how our Nation runs its affairs ! :wack:
Brian, Denmark is a part of Scandinavia.
And I am sure Germany will take refugees too.

;