Non - Vegas Golden Knights

Why isn't he as popular? Sterling seems to get such a bad press yet I'm struggling to see what he's ever done wrong.
Not sure if you are saying it’s a colour thing? If so I think you are completely wrong. To me it’s a personality thing… Jack Grealish is TV gold, good looking, cheeky and like any lad in the pub. Sterling is deadly serious. Ian Wright was similar to Jack in terms of infectious personality and loved as was/is Micah Richards. Harry Kane is a fine footballer but boring as fuck. Not a colour thing at all..

Not sure if you are saying it’s a colour thing? If so I think you are completely wrong. To me it’s a personality thing… Jack Grealish is TV gold, good looking, cheeky and like any lad in the pub. Sterling is deadly serious. Ian Wright was similar to Jack in terms of infectious personality and loved as was/is Micah Richards. Harry Kane is a fine footballer but boring as fuck. Not a colour thing at all..

Harry Kane doesn't get a bad press. Good luck to Grealish but there's no way someone like Sterling would get such a positive press. They could have reported it all like they did for Jermaine Pennant yet Grealish is just a cheeky scamp.

Unfortunately the user has gone private, but a couple of years ago someone did a twitter thread showing all the headlines about Sterling. Imo it was racism. I can't find an archive of the thread.

Reactions: key
Harry Kane doesn't get a bad press. Good luck to Grealish but there's no way someone like Sterling would get such a positive press. They could have reported it all like they did for Jermaine Pennant yet Grealish is just a cheeky scamp.

Recall a fair bit of outrage when he joined City from Liverpool, around being greedy, plus obviously Liverpool saw/see themselves as instituation, way above City back then due to historical stature. Which obviously set wheels in motion to some degree.

Although media generally considered London club bias aren;t they?

Why is that an issue?

Just read up on that, and apparently due to his dad being gunned down in one report, then another he mentions it being the foot he 'shoots' with.

Not sure I'd want a tatoo of an ak47 on my leg for either of those reasons, but each to their own.

That seemed to really upset a fair few too, reading about it in various articles.

Recall a fair bit of outrage when he joined City from Liverpool, around being greedy, plus obviously Liverpool saw/see themselves as instituation, way above City back then due to historical stature. Which obviously set wheels in motion to some degree.

Although media generally considered London club bias aren;t they?

Liverpool threw him under the bus and their fans went after him like rent-a-mob. The media then constantly went after him as some sort of villain and it's fair to say that public opinion went with them - lots of people simply don't like him. Grealish did exactly the same thing although he did it to his boyhood club - now a media darling.

As long as Grealish stays away from his car everything will be ok.

I don’t think he’s going to be available for England on Friday mind..

Some picks of him at the game in there.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the ones of him in the bath with the players later on.
Personally, I’m not, but each to their own I guess.

Are you insinuating it’s a skin colour thing?

Are you insinuating it’s a skin colour thing?

Yes I think they way people are viewed is different based on their demographic. The assumption for Grealish is that he's just a typical young lad, on the piss like we all were. Sterling hasn't done a lot wrong but the assumption with him is that he's just a typical young black lad and they don't get looked at as positively in the media.

The major American beer brands are pure píss.

However there are many, many craft breweries and brew pubs. Salt Lake City alone has 15. Here is a pic from a liquor store where they have 32 IPAs on sale!

View attachment 11038
The major American beer brands are pure píss.

However there are many, many craft breweries and brew pubs. Salt Lake City alone has 15. Here is a pic from a liquor store where they have 32 IPAs on sale!

View attachment 11038
If you want real ale/IPA then Pittsburgh is yer place, over 40 breweries..what I’ve sampled is seriously good

Watched the games and clearly the best team won.

Made up of the original 6 players, some cast offs, and the most Canadians in a NFL team this season.

Best players have always come from Canada.

We need some of Bill's sports knowledge and expertise (and money) for our next 6 years (and some)

Can but dream.

;