Non - Vegas Golden Knights

This may sound harsh but I think it would feel a bit like parading The Ashes at a sporting event in the US. Wasted. There simply isn't the level of interest. Until I moved over here, I had, at best, a shaky grasp of the rules and it took a while to get my head around what was going on when the refs made calls. That's how basic my knowledge was and I don't think I'm in the minority there.

I could be wrong and there's actually a huge groundswell of passion for ice hockey in Bournemouth but I'd be surprised.
I'm thinking more that some of the AFCB players and staff might be interested in meeting some of the Knights (and seeing the Cup, maybe. It's impressive.) Might make for a fun day at the training ground.

Tricky one for me this. I've been a Minnesota fan since they were the North Stars (now the Wild). So, whilst I'm happy for Vegas, thru the links to AFCB, my heart belongs to Minnesota.

You buy your match programme ...read your money's worth from that ..then slide into a Tent for to top up yer calories for £139 crisp ones. ..your in the mood now.. then watch the Cherries do the bizz ( which you've already paid for) ..your hardly going to slope off home minus yer Vegas Golden Knights Jersey ..are ye Batman ?
Not at that bargain price Popeye !
I could get 4 with my monthly 0ld Age Pension.

The Cup run begins anew. 1 win down, 15 to go. Didn't have as strong a regular season and playing the #1 seed, Dallas. Away again tomorrow night, another win definitely swings the series in GK favour.

;