Non....Women commentators

tedisking

Fans' Favourite
Listening to BBC 5 live, both commentators are female......got me thinking anyone know if they have male commentators when its women's football ?......asking for a friend..;)

Heard Pat Nevin as a pundit on 5 Live quite often on women's game but you're right never two males on one match. Do not like women commentators at all apart from cricket, I don't mind them there.

Ooooo.....Ted your walking on dangerous ground bringing something like that up on here. The usual suspects will be all over questions like that.
My friend thinks that female commentary has now got to the point where it's so politically correct it's over used. Apparently my friend now switches station when female commentators have their stint during cricket commentaries because it's so bl00dy awful.
All said on behalf of a friend.

Ooooo.....Ted your walking on dangerous ground bringing something like that up on here. The usual suspects will be all over questions like that.
My friend thinks that female commentary has now got to the point where it's so politically correct it's over used. Apparently my friend now switches station when female commentators have their stint during cricket commentaries because it's so bl00dy awful.
All said on behalf of a friend.
Is your friend male, female, cisgender, intergender, demigender ........ just asking for an aporagender friend.

A friend of mine is really fed up with all the Female TV pundits for men's matches, every panel on TV, every newscaster so overly Women politically correct now. All the TV heroines in all the films and series etc etc. He wondering what happened to all the men in these roles? Just thought I put his views on here and of course don't subscribe myself.

Well my friend reckons if they're on a TV panel they should dress accordingly. Short skirts, stockings and high heels, and if that was the case it wouldn't matter if they were any good at commentating or punditry.

;