Non....Women commentators

So your friend doesnt watch a lot, but has a question...
It's simple really, two women commentators for a mans game.....but very doubtful (?) That you would get two men commentators for a women's game......does equality not work both ways ?

Last edited:
It's simple really, two women commentators for a mans game.....but very doubtful (?) That you would get two men commentators for a women's game......does equality not work both ways ?

n a women's game
You've not had decades of male only commentators to keep your 'friend' happy?

Kris T & Willo, Kris T and Elphick. Perhaps youre getting worked up about something and nothing. ;-)

I'm saying nowt about Common Womentators ' cept that I like to have no sound at all, turn it right off...just watch the action...and later on have No punditry....even more so with the Male ones !... most of em are half- baked...or in many cases someone forgot tae switch the oven on !

I read an article because a male jockey put a female jockey in her place. all of a sudden it comes under the banner of being sexist, If two male jockeys have an argument in the jockey room its ok. were are we going with this?
I know many jockeys who have arguments after a race, but it has nothing to do with sexism.

;