Non - Zouma

" I luv you pussy cat.. I do "
.bang! wallop !
"Pussycat I luv you"
Wallop...bang...have some more b@stard mog !

Celeb Culture at its finest !!!

I'm almost done with PL w@nkers!

Ok, so I really do get the issue of animal cruelty. I'm an animal lover myself and have 3 dogs that are a massive part of the family but let's face the facts with this. If it hadn't have been a footballer doing this then it wouldn't have made even a paragraph in your local rag. The RSPCA do a wonderful job and all of my dogs are via rehoming, one's all the way from Romania, but animal cruelty happens everyday all over this country from breeding farms to dogs bred dor fighting. This really isn't a story but it just so happened to be a PL footballer. I'm not saying it's right, 100% not saying that but a £250,000 fine?? That's absurd, unless all of that money goes to the RSPCA.

According to the news, the Prime Minister keeps dropping dead cats on the Cabinet table to divert attention from his latest misdemeanours. How come the RSPCA aren't hounding him?

Ok, so I really do get the issue of animal cruelty. I'm an animal lover myself and have 3 dogs that are a massive part of the family but let's face the facts with this. If it hadn't have been a footballer doing this then it wouldn't have made even a paragraph in your local rag. The RSPCA do a wonderful job and all of my dogs are via rehoming, one's all the way from Romania, but animal cruelty happens everyday all over this country from breeding farms to dogs bred dor fighting. This really isn't a story but it just so happened to be a PL footballer. I'm not saying it's right, 100% not saying that but a £250,000 fine?? That's absurd, unless all of that money goes to the RSPCA.
Rightfully, it's being distributed among animal charities.

(So expect Leeds fans to benefit)

;