Nonny

I see on "Twitter" that Nonny hasn't been too well. Wishing him all the best.

Often heard him on the TV coverage, you know, back when we were famous and in the EPL ;)

Hope to hear his battle cries again soon, on Solent or maybe the TV ( if we are ever on there again ).

All the best to you Nonny, make sure you are fit and firing on all cylinders for whenever the fans are allowed back into the ground !

Despite the fact that he almost ruptured my eardrum shouting "REEEEEEEED ARMY!" behind me at Dorchester several years ago, I'm sorry to hear this, and wish John all the best.

If and when we can get back into the games, they wouldn't be quite the same without Nonny's voice bellowing around the ground! Sorry to hear he's had a rough time of it, but hopefully he's on the mend as far as can be possible. All the best John!

Despite the fact that he almost ruptured my eardrum shouting "REEEEEEEED ARMY!" behind me at Dorchester several years ago, I'm sorry to hear this, and wish John all the best.
There must be a few of us ! Mine was at Stamford Bridge last season. He looks so harmless between times too. Hope to hear you up and about soon friend.

Was up at Everton game Sunday lunch time a couple of years ago,
Nonny did his call half way through first half, the guy next to me who was
visting family on
holiday from Norwich said to me is that the famous Nonny, so he his voice
goes far and wide.
UTC Reeeed Army

Top bloke and although had always heard the booming chant from the East stand got to meet him and have a chat with him at the Brighton away game this year.

I sincerely hope he makes an Ok adjustment to the sight deterioration and we see him back and in full voice next season (if we ever get into the ground).

If you read the forum Nonny best wishes.

Don’t know him, but have heard him.

Sorry to hear the news, best wishes.

On another note, I don’t know if any of you remember Peter White on Solent and also a Saints fan, he was blind but went to their games and someone gave him a running commentary.

Thinking of you Nonny during this very difficult time. We really need you back at Dean Court as well as all the away grounds as soon as it's possible.
Stay strong, REEEEEEEED ARRRRRMY!

With best wishes from all of us Nonny - I remember your “ RED ARMEEEEEE” chant in the square when the League 1 promotion team bus was there - totally shocked the players just how loud you were:utc:

AFCB ‘s original Rambo - you were known as that on the old South Stand with your Stallone headband and scarf wrapped round your wrist (y)

;