Nonny

That's a true fan, waits until the closed season for "life saving surgery" !
:p

Hope you have a quick recovery and you and your rallying call can be back at DC for the start of next season. Who knows, we may even have appointed our new manager by then ;)

Good luck, get well soon !

After all his incredible efforts I would imagine its a new set of lungs needed !! seriously though, best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.
Reeeeeeeeedddddddddddd Arrrrrrrrrrrmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

After all his incredible efforts I would imagine its a new set of lungs needed !! seriously though, best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.
Reeeeeeeeedddddddddddd Arrrrrrrrrrrmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Given Non's in hospital, shouldn't it be:

BED ARMY

Get well soon, Non

Get well soon. Never met you, but often heard you!

Not sure if anyone on here went on Vinny's stag do at Blackpool taking in the Morecambe match (0-4).

I didn't but got a lift back to Blackpool on their coach - so was honored to hear him take the microphone for his brilliant speech about women and their different 'sizes' etc etc..

It went down well - we were all absolutely wetting ourselves - picture the crowd in life of Brian laughing at Caesar..'Welease Woger'. But in a nice way.

Hope he recovers well...

Echo all the sentiments above. Get well soon. Cant wait to hear you giving it all again next season. Reeeeeeeeeeddddd Aaaarrrrrrmmmmmmyyyy

Here's to a speedy recovery Nonny, A.F.C.B. needs you and the pre season friendlies aren't far off : )

Just back from my hols staycating in a number of Cornish fillies.
Only heard about young Nonners.
Get well old chap…we need that ‘Red Army’ being belted out!

;