Norwich C v AFC Bournemouth

We are in the News...thats for sure .

Anything can happen....16 games .
Dead men walking ?..or a Miracle about to Unfold....all it needs is a Leader to Emerge amongst the players...the Focus is On.....Someone.. or 2 ..can make a name or career for themselves out of this!
Fletcher...Howe...been done before!

We are in the News...thats for sure .

Anything can happen....16 games .
Dead men walking ?..or a Miracle about to Unfold....all it needs is a Leader to Emerge amongst the players...the Focus is On.....Someone.. or 2 ..can make a name or career for themselves out of this!
Fletcher...Howe...been done before!
6 more wins and a couple of draws keeps us up. Each game a cup final where nothing should be left out there. Can we do it? Of course we can. Starting this Saturday. I strangely feel we have had our rock bottom moment. It must turn back in our favour soon. There's a real swell of feeling built up locally and in the press to change our approach. I think it will happen against Norwich.

6 more wins and a couple of draws keeps us up. Each game a cup final where nothing should be left out there. Can we do it? Of course we can. Starting this Saturday. I strangely feel we have had our rock bottom moment. It must turn back in our favour soon. There's a real swell of feeling built up locally and in the press to change our approach. I think it will happen against Norwich.
Sounds like you've got a serious case of 'The Hope'. You should get that seen to, it's a killer

This is a bottom of the table ‘tear up’ The first thing that will be needed before any formation or personnel will be a fire in the belly! One that consists of passion, bravery and battle until the end spirit.

For Norwich this is going to be their game of the season. At home against a team they could realistically catch and who are playing like crap. If they win this one their season is back on!
They will be pumped to the rafters and we will need to match it.
This will be a tougher game than some of our recent loses.

Surman must start. I know many will not agree. But in our first 4 seasons in the PL he has been our main playmaker. He has set the pattern of play. We were creating chances and scoring goals (also letting in goals). This season Lerma and Billing have been given that role and we create next to nothing. Lerma is a very good defensive midfield player. Surman has started 3 games this season, win at Villa, loss at Leicester and win at Saints. Recently against Luton (poor side I know) he ran the game. A midfield of Lerma, Surman and Lewis Cook (he does look to play the ball forward) is what we need.

If Norwich are pumped up...and they will be...it could suit us if we are too..
These games pivot on mistakes!
If we could take 3 points...that makes Norwich almost cert to drop in last position...leaving us to chase West Ham, Villa and Burnley and any other that goes free- fall. We only need to rise 2 places.
The Burnley game will be Huge if we can take 4 or 6 from Brighton and Villa after 3 at Norwich.
Steve Cook will have this in mind.. hope he fires the others to that aim.

Ive made out a chart of the bottom 12 clubs.
..and studied all the fixtures, the run ins and what appear to be six-pointers etc.
Just taking a random scenario from it. The team in 10th place, Arsenal, lose 2 and draw 1 of their next 3 fixtures giving 29 points..we Win our next 3 in a major form lift...we then draw level on 29 points...thats how tight it is!

Surman must start. I know many will not agree. But in our first 4 seasons in the PL he has been our main playmaker. He has set the pattern of play. We were creating chances and scoring goals (also letting in goals). This season Lerma and Billing have been given that role and we create next to nothing. Lerma is a very good defensive midfield player. Surman has started 3 games this season, win at Villa, loss at Leicester and win at Saints. Recently against Luton (poor side I know) he ran the game. A midfield of Lerma, Surman and Lewis Cook (he does look to play the ball forward) is what we need.

I’d agree with playing Surman but has to be in a midfield three in my mind. Gets his head up and looks to move the ball quickly. Against Luton it was noticeable how much quicker the ball went out wide while space was still to be had on the wings (maybe different against better opposition) but he still has a far superior range of passing compared to Lerma and Billing.
Possibly a swap with L Cook coming on from the bench later in the game
Midfield of Lerma, Gozzer and Surman to start for me.

Spurs goal Vs Boro a carbon copy of the first we conceded against Watford. Incredible. Just the final finish different but the lead up to and the give away identical.

If we assume the Norwich defence is Championship level.....then Surridge should start...he has scored some decent goals for Swansea v Championship defences...and it gives another dimension up front...then its Brighton and Villa to get him consistent... he might develop a good understanding with Wilson... a different style and problem for defences to deal with.

If we assume the Norwich defence is Championship level.....then Surridge should start...he has scored some decent goals for Swansea v Championship defences...and it gives another dimension up front...then its Brighton and Villa to get him consistent... he might develop a good understanding with Wilson... a different style and problem for defences to deal with.

I would hope King is back by then.

Let’s not forget our dismal
Performance against them at home this season, when they had no proper centre halves and we still couldn’t create anything .....

;