Norwich C v AFC Bournemouth

We will be crap again and Norwich will win.
It will just confirm what we all have been thinking.
Relegation is looming.
We might as well get used to it.

Oh..expect we will ! ....I did in 1970 after waking up to read in the paper that promoted Orient had lost at home to Gillingham in the last game ...putting us down to Div 4 !

That’s the fighting spirit I like to hear from a Cherries fan. ;)
Its all I have been reading on this site since losing to Brighton.
I for one don't think we will go down. But its pretty poor reading all the negative comments.
It got better after we beat Luton, but slagging off of our players and management team is quite depressing.

Oh..expect we will ! ....I did in 1970 after waking up to read in the paper that promoted Orient had lost at home to Gillingham in the last game ...putting us down to Div 4 !
...similar to the time that Dirty Leeds beat us to relegate us and Middlesborough beat high flying NewcastIe to stay up, also going to Carlisle and Sean's high flying Doncaster side lost to relegation threatened Cheltenham and sent us down.....

Its all I have been reading on this site since losing to Brighton.
I for one don't think we will go down. But its pretty poor reading all the negative comments.
It got better after we beat Luton, but slagging off of our players and management team is quite depressing.
...hard not to be negative given the dross that we served up against one of our rivals last Sunday tbh...although Francis apart I don't think that I have slagged off anyone only highlighted the realities of where we are...

It will be no good our boys going up there thinking that because Norwich are bottom
they will be our best chance of 3 points and a pushover. Its the opposite.
They will come out imitating MC.... we will have to be Liverpool!
Every game we play now...has to be a 3 point target.. EVERY game...no 'free hits'.
Its about OUR intent. our application.
Bugger whoever the opposition is!

I hate to say this but I think its going to be a long, long day...

Steady on Rob, you're gonna be on the Unlimited Magic Minibus, with myself, The Good Lady, Debbie the Driver + 2 A.N.Others. Hopefully there'll be pizza and biscuits, with the occasional quiz from the ancient inquisition book : )

The only "risky" part is the 3 or so hours off the bus : )

And planning can get underway for a trip to Pie and Vinyl : )

https://www.skysports.com/football/...-end-interest-in-nathan-ake-and-callum-wilson

There we go lads, it's over, you can start playing properly again now
Glad we can no longer be forced to accept 40m if Chelsea offer it, since player price inflation since we agreed to that fee has made it seem too low for a defender of his quality these days. Much happier that should we now need to sell Ake, we can name our price and can hold out for as much as we can get. Although Nathan seems happy enough to be here and starting every game when fit, so maybe it was all irrelevant anyway. I suspect it was. He seems the type of guy who values stability and personal happiness over "the big move".

;