Norwich City v AFC Bournemouth - 5 To Go!

We did well tonight.Sometimes teams struggle against 10 men but we made it look easy.6 games won on the bounce.Sets us up nicely.
People at half time think we should be opening them up all the time . Have to be patient , and patient we were. Got to 3-1 and just kept the ball

Surridge got us back in the F√cking Game For F√cks Sake...For F√cks Sake!

He could be an important part of the Play-offs Plan !

Most of us could see that Lerma needed to come off. Wilshere was the popular choice, but Surridge was the right call from JW.
We were getting plenty of space outside first half so assume JW thought surridge would add another option to hit on the box

Enjoyed that a lot. Sure, only 10 men, but I was thinking about 10-man Palace and what an opportunity missed that was (per @RobTrent). So today was opportunity taken and we deserved it.

That announcer .... did someone give him the wrong tip sheet? He was all over the place and almost incoherent at times.

Solanke has been our best striker this season. Absolutely no doubt about that.

Also though, tonight was the worst performance by a striker this season. It was comically bad.

Agree with this. I’m a big fan of Dom but he was all over the shop tonight. His presence still made trouble for their defence and that frees up space for others. But, at times, it felt like they could have made it 10v10 just by not marking him: he was tackling himself.

As a Cherries fan I’m delighted with the 3 points but there’s a part of me who would have loved to have seen how we would have responded to the first 15 minutes v 11 men. Norwich were excellent then but we can certainly hit those heights. After years of seeing us play poorly v 10 men I was concerned it would happen again but we played it well and scored some worldy’s! Dare we aim at Watford? Why not?! Nothing to lose. We must keep this momentum going though if it is to be playoffs. Just wish we could be their 12th man!!

As a Cherries fan I’m delighted with the 3 points but there’s a part of me who would have loved to have seen how we would have responded to the first 15 minutes v 11 men. Norwich were excellent then but we can certainly hit those heights. After years of seeing us play poorly v 10 men I was concerned it would happen again but we played it well and scored some worldy’s! Dare we aim at Watford? Why not?! Nothing to lose. We must keep this momentum going though if it is to be playoffs. Just wish we could be their 12th man!!
Tbf we did have David Brooks and Solanke on the pitch for most of the game......fair exchange is no robbery.

If this is to be a fully comprehensive Forum... then all thoughts need airing...and if it means some get upset because you have messed with their favourite theme...then so be it....get it all out in the open ..don't hide from the backlashes....you can bet at least one other poster agrees....but it really doesn't matter if none do...What the Heck !

Nice post match interview with Arnie on COWS. Talks a lot about playing as a team and about believing that you have every right to play with confidence. That reflects what we are seeing on the pitch lately. It really does seem as if the penny has dropped, so every reason to expect it to continue !
:toot:

45 minutes gone, most of it played against 10 men, and our chances of scoring a goal amounts to the square root of diddly squat. Anyone confident that we will get anything out of this? Me neither....

Yeah, that went well!

UTFC!

;