Norwich City v AFC Bournemouth - 5 To Go!

The pressure now off the Canaries for our game tonight having gained promotion yet again back into the Premier League.

A win will not be enough for them to become Champions tonight.

Be nice to go there and spoil they're party......done it before, years ago at Man City,
and seem to remember winning at Swansea in the last minute under Bondy

Yes , 2-1 win with two goals in injury time at the end ?
I was at a wedding and just got texts from mates “ unbelievable “ ! Could only check at a suitable moment and couldn’t believe it .
I won the Grand National sweepstake that day too - party time for all sorts of reasons ...

I'd be very surprised if we don't make the play-offs now. Whilst it's good to build our momentum towards them, it would be nice to avoid Barnsley / Brentford in the semis and play Swansea.
Who knows what's best?

If we don't make the play-offs now it will be down to sheer incompetence. We don't desperately need to get anything tonight (hope we do though) as long as we don't fold in the other 4 games like some of our rivals have done today. With hobnobs 4 behind us they'd need 2 more wins than us to push us down to 7th. Can't see them doing that.

Be nice to go there and spoil they're party......done it before, years ago at Man City,
I can remember Swansea. My son who is now 6 foot 4 was just a baby and they got really wound up with our late goals. Partington and Kuffour if my memory serves me right.

Been mentioned many times on here as a great example of why you never give up hope and don't leave before the end. The 226 who were there will not forget it.

;