Norwich City v AFC Bournemouth - League Cup Second Round - Tuesday 7 pm

The Sky commentator keeps raving on about this 'amazing young Norwich team' but all I am seeing on the goal replays is our useless players passing to their opponents at every opportunity to allow them a free shot at goal. Looks like another one of those bizarre and dreadful away performances in the cup.

I mean before kick off I couldn't have cared less about this game but come on 6 is embarrassing

That's it exactly. A 2-0 or 3-0 defeat would have mostly been a shrug of the shoulders but to not show up to this extent actually makes it matter a little.

I wonder how many teams have been promoted from the Championship in a season where they lost a match by six goals? Even with much changed cup teams I doubt that's happened. It sets out a low point marker.

Easily.... Norwich have made 10 changes for this game!....

Lol. A team costing between £50m-60m lost at home to a Preston reserve side and you think that’s a more acceptable result than the kids getting a beating away at Norwich. I mean I know football is about opinions, but I’m struggling with this one….

Lol. A team costing between £50m-60m lost at home to a Preston reserve side and you think that’s a more acceptable result than the kids getting a beating away at Norwich. I mean I know football is about opinions, but I’m struggling with this one….
We're getting thrashed by Norwich reserves not their first team.. we've had one shot all night.....one shot.

One less game to worry about now. What a shocking show.

I see they flew up this morning and will be back at Hurn by 10.00pm! Looks like they planned a quick exit from this comp and for traveling back!

Pity our fans who went to the game. Should all get a refund.

“We heeeeeeld them to six, we heeeeeeld them to siiiiiiix, we’re AFC Bournemouth, we held them to six.”
proud of the boys tonight, could easily have been double figures.

;