Norwich City v AFC Bournemouth - League Cup Second Round - Tuesday 7 pm

Hang on a minute ....we had Cook....Pearson...Brooks .... Marcondes.....all first team Players.....Davis and Morgan are also supposed to be......hardly a team full of kids.
Nathan Ake v Ben Pringle
Max Gradel v Greg Cunningham
Ryan Fraser v Chris Humphrey
Lewis Cook v Joe Welsh
Many other mismatches out on the pitch that day…

….and yet somehow Brennan Camp being torn apart by Norwich’s new £12m striker is a worse result.

Just before the start of the season, I said here, “please don’t make Travers our #1”, well, I take that back….. Norwich fans must be laughing their koks off at Nyland…. and us for taking him.

Agreed, On the third English paper I bought in France, which named the Southend scorers, I finally accepted that we lost 6-1. Incredible result.
Pretty sure we played our full first team in that game. So, yes, it definitely was worse. But hey, we recovered and finished 4th in the league that year.

Just shows what a load of bollux stats 'can be' in terms of end results!
We had, according to Flashscore 52% possession...and 571 passes to their 543.
........ (however Boscombe had only 10 more 'completed ' passes than Norwich) .... We had 100 attacks to their 88....so in essence the telling factor was getting into the box and shooting I guess...Them getting into the Box and Them Shooting !

Something like that...I dunno ?..I really dunno!

Man City win the league without a recognised striker. We lose 6-0 to Norwich.

Get Parker out of my darling club this instant.

Farkin Noruch...selling us that Nyland..they did done us up like Turkeys.. didn' em ?

Haha......Or should that be Bernard Matthews 'Roasted Turkeys'.
Bernard wudden even on the bench bud !

What Kick up the @rse Evening ..one thinks!

As they say on Sooty....with a wry smile.. .. " bye bye everybody..see you next time ! "

;