Norwich City v AFC Bournemouth - League Cup Second Round - Tuesday 7 pm

Let's hope that is the only totally hopeless performance this season. The fact it was in the EFL cup makes it slightly less terrible but I still think more effort should have been made to balance the team with some fit and experienced players. An 11 made up from this forum would probably not have got a worse result!

I disagree, the tactics can be argued but he made the right call with the players IMO. The league HAS to be priority #1 this season. He's also unlucky with the timing of injuries, new players coming in and probably not quite finished in the transfer window yet,

If we'd lost 2-0, 3-1 or something we'd all shrug our shoulders, put it down to a learning experience, and move on without worrying too much. But now, it's all eyes on Saturday and how the club respond.

Sure only a handful of last night's squad will be involved, but the size of that beating impacts the whole club top to bottom and Parker needs to nip the negativity in the bud and put it behind us.

I reckon Parker must have upset some real dodgy geezers wot he has done wrong to. That's why he keeps looking all around to make sure they're not after him.

If I were a Hull fan, I'd be worried about the incoming bounce-back.
Someone is going to get the Parker wrath soon.
Agree Stu. We suffered from Norwich’s heavy defeats at the start of the season as I am
sure Farke wanted a response plus two new attacking signings who wanted to prove their worth to get goals.

True though !

We could have drawn a big 'cloob' ..like Ole Gunnars Cobble Mob.. int' next round and filled our hungry coffers.. . but having thrown that chance away we've possibly subjected some other poor clowns to a trip up the flatlanders gaff in banjo's and carrot country...
Paaaaahhhhuuuung!
Guess them there giant- killing Tin days are gone...what with our almost and latterly Aloof and Elite status....where we can virtually 'elect' what's important and what's not to protect the careers of our cossetted ' stars ' .

Last edited:

;