Now wheres that bed wetters thread.??

slothski73

Reserves
Deluded the lot of you JT has not got it as a manager never has imo ive said before the players probably have never heard of him you need instant respect the games moved on id be poaching Neil Warnock to steady the ship for the season or we could end up in danger of going down.... "mum ive wet the bed again....

I think we all feel s*&* enough about the situation without a told ya so thread. I was not a fan of the tindall appointment either but stuck by him and thought he deserved a decent shot once we gave him the job . To be fair some of the reactions earlier in the season were OTT given none of us really KNEW what kind of manager he was.

Deluded the lot of you JT has not got it as a manager never has imo ive said before the players probably have never heard of him you need instant respect the games moved on id be poaching Neil Warnock to steady the ship for the season or we could end up in danger of going down.... "mum ive wet the bed again....
Cheer up, at least you’re happy!

I was very much against JT becoming manager in the first place, but I don't know if there's really any point in changing the manager now. Play out the season, don't spend money and get another manager in for next season with the freedom to build a bit. I don't know JT personally, but I get the impression he's an incredibly unintelligent manager, which might be his biggest problem.

Fck me.....watching us getting torn apart and gloating about it......that's about as low as any fan can sink.......pathetic.

No what’s pathetic is playing the , your a sh*t fan bo**ocks when we’re winning then playing the same your a sh*t fan bo**ocks when we’re losing ..fcuking get over yourself .
What the fck are you on about.....if you want an argument try making some fcking sense.

No what’s pathetic is playing the superior your a sh*t fan bo**ocks when we’re winning then playing the same your a sh*t fan bo**ocks when we’re losing ..fcuking get over yourself .
Topfarrier is an uber fan. The rest of us are just mere mortals. Show him some respect please, he knows best. As do the rest of the clique

Topfarrier is an uber fan. The rest of us are just mere mortals. Show him some respect please, he knows best. As do the rest of the clique
Maybe I should join the saddo clique on here that enjoy watching us lose......who do I have to ask for membership?....you or Wallmth?

Yes of course . Ive followed a team for over 40 years because I enjoy seeing them lose you arrogant JCL tw*t.
Lol you love it.....you ....Waza and the Sloth moron are reveling in how **************** we are.......what do you wan't?....a pat on the back for being crap at something for 40 years?

;