Now wheres that bed wetters thread.??

Lol you love it.....you ....Waza and the Sloth moron are reveling in how **************** we are.......what do you wan't?....a pat on the back for being crap at something for 40 years?
No just players who play for the club and a manager with experience ....ya moron..

Lol you love it.....you ....Waza and the Sloth moron are reveling in how **************** we are.......what do you wan't?....a pat on the back for being crap at something for 40 years?

If only we could be like you Farrier if only ... the bestest fan ever on a feckin Internet forum .

Deluded the lot of you JT has not got it as a manager never has imo ive said before the players probably have never heard of him you need instant respect the games moved on id be poaching Neil Warnock to steady the ship for the season or we could end up in danger of going down.... "mum ive wet the bed again....

i think the bedwetters thread was next to the fire sale thread.

Maybe JT isn’t the right man or is he the person that said to max we need to change the midfield as it’s not good enough. Signing Pearson and Wilshere suggests he is fed up as the rest of us!

My point is you revel in us losing and proving your point.

I revel in you and Farrier having a temper tantrum not in AFCB losing . It’s the arrogance of the two of you stating that fans of long standing are not fans at all because they have a different opinion to you on what’s good for the club ,that make it so amusing . Hopefully god forbid if these results continue you’ll do the right thing and fcuk off and follow Tindalls next club .

I revel in you and Farrier having a temper tantrum not in AFCB losing . It’s the arrogance of the two of you stating that fans of long standing are not fans at all because they have a different opinion to you that make it so amusing
Really arrogance and temper tantrum lol, anyone who's been a long standing supporter, wouldn't wet their pants everytime we have a poor performance. You guys are the ones shouting continual abuse at players regardless how they play

I revel in you and Farrier having a temper tantrum not in AFCB losing . It’s the arrogance of the two of you stating that fans of long standing are not fans at all because they have a different opinion to you that make it so amusing
Lol that's ironically hilarious........literally anyone on here who dares to disagree with the doom merchants are branded deluded happy clappers......

Really arrogance and temper tantrum lol, anyone who's been a long standing supporter, wouldn't wet their pants everytime we have a poor performance. You guys are the ones shouting continual abuse at players regardless how they play

Jesus you feckin moron !! It’s a message board that players don’t even read , how the f Uk can we be “ shouting abuse at players

It actually proves a point that you don’t have to be a happy clapper to be a true supporter .
At some point on this forum years ago there was that first poster that said Groves is sh*t and has to go ...I’m guessing whoever said that was shouted down by the likes of Farrier .
All managers go at some point. It depends if you’re prepared to give them a chance and for how linf

All managers go at some point. It depends if you’re prepared to give them a chance and for how linf

Agree . I think the problem with JT was he was considered EH part two where many felt for that reason he was a bad appointment ...to be fair to JT I think there are some players here that hold as much responsibility as he does.

;