Now wheres that bed wetters thread.??

I didn't think you'd understand irony tbf.

Are you sure you know the definition of irony it seems whenever one of your posts falls flat it’s ironic .
Anyway I’m sure some of the players will be on soon to stick up for you ,according to Cherrybare they’re all logging in .
Maybe their performance tonight was ironic .

You maybe right, the problem with you morons, you spouted the same crap when we were second in the league
Indeed they did and I found that bizarre to say the least. Akin to the mentality of someone playing Football Manager and expecting to get from League Two to the PL/Europe in a just a few days.

Maybe their performance tonight was ironic .

Forget Post Modern Irony, we now have a bunch of Post Howe Ironists out on the pitch who play like they did in The Late Howe Era in order to show other clubs that they can be utter shite if they want, regardless of who is manager.

And they all want to kill their father and shag their mother.

Simple really.........................

Agree . I think the problem with JT was he was considered EH part two where many felt for that reason he was a bad appointment ...to be fair to JT I think there are some players here that hold as much responsibility as he does.
I can see the tide may be turning, and its been a pretty bad month. I think that there are question marks over his recent efforts in charge, but at what point do we discard all the good stuff he did prior to that?

;