Oldham Athletic v AFC Bournemouth - 3rd Round FA Cup

Cox was the keyboard player in a band called D-ream. When I first saw him on his Science programme his face seemed familiar, it was puzzling for weeks...but our daughter eventually solved the mystery.

But hey...wow ..what an interview ! Craig Beazley - brilliant job of dragging all that out of Prof Cox.
What a relief after hearing politicians !
- especially his optimism on Vaccines !

When you want to know stuff....pull in a Brian !

Cox was the keyboard player in a band called D-ream. When I first saw him on his Science programme his face seemed familiar, it was puzzling for weeks...but our daughter eventually solved the mystery.

But hey...wow ..what an interview ! Craig Beazley - brilliant job of dragging all that out of Prof Cox.
What a relief after hearing politicians !
- especially his optimism on Vaccines !

When you want to know stuff....pull in a Brian !
His face seemed familiar did it Brian?....... just lol.
I hope you took in what he said btw....'there's no such thing as a harmless conspiracy theory'....

His face seemed familiar did it Brian?....... just lol.
I hope you took in what he said btw....'there's no such thing as a harmless conspiracy theory'....
He was on various music programmes on TV.. I watched such stuff now and again with my kids..I'm surprised no one else recognised his face.
..so I don't get your 'lol' tag !
Agree about the conspiracy theory though .

How do we get 75 grand for a 3rd round cup game.. where does cash like that come from.. I don't get it. and its not on TV as far as I know
This...in a Nation that has Food Banks ?
Do the players not get enough money already.?

How do we get 75 grand for a 3rd round cup game.. where does cash like that come from.. I don't get it. and its not on TV as far as I know
This...in a Nation that has Food Banks ?
Do the players not get enough money already.?
Its from advertising and TV money, and yes our game is on bt sport. 75k doesn't pay a weeks pay to our team

Brooks probably the biggest surprise in there. If Championship defenders have resorted a lot to hacking him down in recent weeks heck knows what L2 defenders will do. Surely Anthony could have been given a run out there?

Still, looking forward to seeing Kilkenny and Zemura start. Good luck to the youngster in goal. Great to see Stacey back and interested to finally get a look at CCV.

Oh, and a complete omission in Oforborh. Presumably he must have some kind of knock or he would surely have started as well?

;