Ouattara non goal

I don’t see a handball in there at all. I see it hit his chest. Is it just me?
I'd say so, yes. As he stumbles his hand comes down and brushes the ball. Not a foul by Onana either, he gets the ball when Dango tried to dink it around him. It's a frustrating one because it's clearly not intentional handball, but I'd say it's the right call.

From the Sky video it looks like his hand is the last thing to touch the ball before it ended up in the net.

I thought it was very harsh. It hit his chest first then in trying to retain balance he unintentionally lightly touched the ball which did not alter the inevitable outcome (a goal). The contact didn't alter the flight/direction of the ball. I also thought that officials could show leniency or apply common sense where the contact was unintentional and as a result of coming from another part of a players body.

I thought it was very harsh. It hit his chest first then in trying to retain balance he unintentionally lightly touched the ball which did not alter the inevitable outcome (a goal). The contact didn't alter the flight/direction of the ball. I also thought that officials could show leniency or apply common sense where the contact was unintentional and as a result of coming from another part of a players body.
Officials and common sense don't sit together very well.

Exactly my thought... and not just as it involved us. Seemed a very petty, over officious decision imo, given it made little difference to the goal from what I coukd tell.

But I guess thst should be of little surprise by now...

Isn’t just a black and white rule that if it touches the hand/arm and that is the last touch before the ball crosses the line then it’s disallowed. Regardless if intentional or not

Arsenal just had a goal disallowed in similar circumstances where hand touched ball before ending up in the net.

;