Our Foul Mouthed Fans

That wasn't sung on Saturday I think.
I think without context on what was actually heard/ sung, the debate is pointless.

People going on about taste police. There clearly is a line. As most of us agree when someone collapses on a football pitch, some things are more important.

I think without context on what was actually heard/ sung, the debate is pointless.

People going on about taste police. There clearly is a line. As most of us agree when someone collapses on a football pitch, some things are more important.

I think it was something like ... "Ryan Fraser is crap at snooker, he needs a little buffet to reach the table"

'Make a stench for the boys!!' Says the bloke with mic as the players enter the arena.

Thousands of AFCB fans all farting in unison.

A bit like scene from Labyrinth. Stadium of Eternal Stench. Or may Instead of stadium of light... stadium of sh1te.
There were several phantom farters amongst the lads in the back row on Saturday, it was like a bloody competition up there as to who amongst them could produce the worst stench

There were several phantom farters amongst the lads in the back row on Saturday, it was like a bloody competition up there as to who amongst them could produce the worst stench
Same person/people who clearly emptied their bowels as they stepped off the train at Putney station? Platform was packed, and everyone had to walk through it!!

Weird statement. I have been to fantastic stadiums over the years and experienced spine chilling motivating noise. Anfield, St James’s , Goodison are all special places with noisy but fair and good humoured fans. And who can ever forget the din at the Emirates when we slumped to our knees in the 97th minute….never heard noise like that anywhere -loathe them as we do.
But none of those grounds would put up with potty mouth 4 letter word chants. Our club is better than that and we should stamp it out amongst ourselves.
Yes, because these stadiums never swear. To use an example from someone else, I seem to remember Anfield having a party when Maggie Thatcher died. Weird statement.

What amazing foresight, you saved your swearing for a flawed medium that wouldn't be invented for decades. :tophat:
Well yeah....I signed up for Eternal Cherrydom status with my very first turnstile entrance...and everything that came along with it...including unfortunately the Internet.
No one....will ever ever...separate me from that early commitment and dedication..and/or lump me in with any BH postcode Manchester United, Chelsea or Liverpool tourist.

Of that I'm proud. No Surrender
And Rule Britannia !

Weird statement. I have been to fantastic stadiums over the years and experienced spine chilling motivating noise. Anfield, St James’s , Goodison are all special places with noisy but fair and good humoured fans. And who can ever forget the din at the Emirates when we slumped to our knees in the 97th minute….never heard noise like that anywhere -loathe them as we do.
But none of those grounds would put up with potty mouth 4 letter word chants. Our club is better than that and we should stamp it out amongst ourselves.
Everton was louder last season when they scored.

;