Our Foul Mouthed Fans

The best way to support a team for those in the stadium..is not singing daft songs. .but to Roar at the top of your voice every time the Cherries move forward....that would be far more effective and more sophisticated too.
We probably have the quietist crowd in the nation along with Southampton, Manu and Plymouth Argyle.
Singing these pathetic songs every 20 minutes is not atmospheric enough...Noise has to be in tandem with the play on the pitch...Roaring like madmen every ball played forward by your team constantly for 95 minutes....

Petition to add "we're the North stand, we're the South stand over here" to our limited song repertoire?

Been a while since I've heard it live. Thought the LCFC fans were great tonight.

The best way to support a team for those in the stadium..is not singing daft songs. .but to Roar at the top of your voice every time the Cherries move forward....that would be far more effective and more sophisticated too.
We probably have the quietist crowd in the nation along with Southampton, Manu and Plymouth Argyle.
Singing these pathetic songs every 20 minutes is not atmospheric enough...Noise has to be in tandem with the play on the pitch...Roaring like madmen every ball played forward by your team constantly for 95 minutes....
WE'VE GOT THE BALLLLL
WE'VE GOT THE BALLLLL
WE'VE GOT THE BALLLLL
WE'VE GOT THE BALLLLL
WE'VE GOT THE BALLLLL
WE'VE GOT THE BALLLLL
WE'VE LOST THE BALLLL
WE'VE LOST THE BALLLL
WE'VE LOST THE BALLLL
WE'VE GOT THE BALLLLLL

How's that for being in tandem with whats happening?

WE'VE GOT THE BALLLLL
WE'VE GOT THE BALLLLL
WE'VE GOT THE BALLLLL
WE'VE GOT THE BALLLLL
WE'VE GOT THE BALLLLL
WE'VE GOT THE BALLLLL
WE'VE LOST THE BALLLL
WE'VE LOST THE BALLLL
WE'VE LOST THE BALLLL
WE'VE GOT THE BALLLLLL

How's that for being in tandem with whats happening?

I was thinking of fans linking arms and doing the can can in full football kits.

In house band leading it.

I have to be honest I cringe when the Party & Ryan Fraser song is sung.

I don't like him but wishing death on someone is pretty low.
He wouldn't have saved us from relegation anyway, so the continual hatred against him makes him sound more significant to our potential success that season than he was. Anyway, he's had a few **************** years, so no need to wish any extra harm on the wee fella.

He wouldn't have saved us from relegation anyway, so the continual hatred against him makes him sound more significant to our potential success that season than he was. Anyway, he's had a few **************** years, so no need to wish any extra harm on the wee fella.

He got 14 assists in the season before he decided to phone it in then down tools completely. If he'd have put in a marginal amount more effort he'd probably have earned us the extra 1 point we needed to stay up.

He got 14 assists in the season before he decided to phone it in then down tools completely. If he'd have put in a marginal amount more effort he'd probably have earned us the extra 1 point we needed to stay up.
Didn't earn Newcastle much in his first season there.

;