Philip

F65FEDF6-DDC5-4747-B8F3-99B5BB0A86D8.jpeg
The man is a machine. Gosling used to be up there on the distance charts though. Great signing by Eddie.
Only thing is he’s keeping Lewis out the team of who I am also a big fan of but we can’t have it all.

A top asset. Lerma / Billing combo works really well and his ability to intercept is impersssive ..... mind you the leg length probably has something to do with that.

Looking forward to the conundrum of fitting L Cook and Brookes into the middle. Even Stan if he ever gets fit. Eddie has a nice headache when it comes to our midfield selection at the moment.

Also good to see the average height of the AFCB 11 increasing. Big asset for set pieces and aerial battles.

I think his only flaw is that in open play he is not the greatest header of a ball, especially given his size. Seems to either mistime his jump or get his positioning slightly wrong so that he doesn't get enough power or direction on it. Other than that I can't fault him.

I really like him. He looked good alongside Lewis Cook and he equally looks superb alongside Jefferson Lerma.

There was one small phase of play I didn't like though, he played a poor pass and gave away possession, he neither chased to get the ball back or get back into position. Instead, he casually walked. Now the bloke has a big stride being 9ft, but it left him 5-10 yards out of position and the next pass was played straight through the gap he had left not jogging back into position and reading the game.

It led to nothing but if West Ham had scored I'm sure he would have been slaughtered.

It's very sad you can't speak how you feel here, without the Nazi AFCB fan giving it large.

All I posted was about a bang average player who is not cutting it.

AGAIN.

;