Philip

Possibly our only saleable asset if FFP is an issue. FFP works on a 3 year rolling basis so we probably have to sell a couple at the end of the season.
But we are stacking a squad full of resalable players (after our European campaign next year)

I have no thoughts on Wrexham, but hate the media hype. Having them on TV this week for example, there were many other games of more interest.
Well done to the owners for the regeneration, but let's not forget every other club who need support.

Yeah fair play to them and I bet it has the fans/Town buzzing after a pretty miserable recent history. Well, overall history I guess, in the main.

Can't help finding something a bit 'goofy' about it all. Almost cringe every time I read something their American owners say as its not quite in tune with how we're used to talking about football. Sounds like people who aren't really into football, trying to desperately pretend with absolute confidence that they are. But fair play to them.

Yeah fair play to them and I bet it has the fans/Town buzzing after a pretty miserable recent history. Well, overall history I guess, in the main.

Can't help finding something a bit 'goofy' about it all. Almost cringe every time I read something their American owners say as its not quite in tune with how we're used to talking about football. Sounds like people who aren't really into football, trying to desperately pretend with absolute confidence that they are. But fair play to them.

No issues with the owners but maybe it's just because they're so charismatic that they get away with it.

I am just always aware that there are 23 other clubs all with their own equally valid histories, traditions and fans being treated as stepping stones to Wrexham's greatness.

No issues with the owners but maybe it's just because they're so charismatic that they get away with it.

I am just always aware that there are 23 other clubs all with their own equally valid histories, traditions and fans being treated as stepping stones to Wrexham's greatness.

No doubt they indicated previously why they chose Wrexham as their project. Wonder if there's am element of putting a Welsh club on the map angle. Probably plays a part, even if only a small one.

Getting to the championship shkukd be relatively easy with excess spending power, its when they reach the championship things get 'interesting' and if they'll continue spending significant amounts to be competitive...

No doubt they indicated previously why they chose Wrexham as their project. Wonder if there's am element of putting a Welsh club on the map angle. Probably plays a part, even if only a small one.

Getting to the championship shkukd be relatively easy with excess spending power, its when they reach the championship things get 'interesting' and if they'll continue spending significant amounts to be competitive...

Somewhere in Cardiff or Swansea a Welshman has stumbled on this comment and spat out his leek soup.

Hopefully Phillip signs a new contract, the fact that he hasn't might have made some reluctant to get his name printed on their new shirt. Also could be seen as an indication of intent he is going to be here for the season.

;