Players To Come In For Next Season?

I bloody well hope so. After selling Surridge, if we haven't signed somebody by Friday Brian's going to totally lose his sh#t.

He’s trying to make out that the squad will be as strong as last seasons so when we inevitably miss out on the play offs he can claim that he was right about Parker and that we took JT for granted because he was able to get us into sixth place ect mostly everything he posts seems to be geared towards this agenda.
Lol I thought you said Marcondes was a great addition!....oh well maybe he's not.

Still hoping for 3-4 more players to come in, but leaving it a bit late to get them integrated into squad

Still hoping for 3-4 more players to come in, but leaving it a bit late to get them integrated into squad
Is this based on assumptions of players leaving? Lots of people said the same at this stage last season, and based on our League position on 31 Dec 20 were wrong imo.

Comparing to last year, with the benefit of hindsight and knowing who played in the first half of the season, it all has a very similar vibe for me.

He’s trying to make out that the squad will be as strong as last seasons so when we inevitably miss out on the play offs he can claim that he was right about Parker and that we took JT for granted because he was able to get us into sixth place ect mostly everything he posts seems to be geared towards this agenda.
I didn't make the original post and your agenda was anti JT from the start.but facts are we have lost surridge and probably rico so same rules should apply to your post of our of his depth for JT if we don't finish in the top 2.will be very glad to be wrong by the way as I hope we challenge to go up and the young players like travers Anthony zemura kilkenny help take us there.

I didn't make the original post and your agenda was anti JT from the start.but facts are we have lost surridge and probably rico so same rules should apply to your post of our of his depth for JT if we don't finish in the top 2.will be very glad to be wrong by the way as I hope we challenge to go up and the young players like travers Anthony zemura kilkenny help take us there.
You’re talking nonsense again. For a start my post was not directed at you. Secondly my agenda was not anti JT from the start, it became anti JT when it became glaringly obvious that he was out of his depth. You seem to be completely ignoring the fact that we have also lost our player of the season, I assume because it doesn’t support your argument. My view is that if we sign a decent senior keeper and back up forward and keep the rest of the squad that we currently have, then yes it would again be failure if we don’t make the top two.

Unlikely that we will see Danjuma, Steve Cook or Lerma play again. Three giants of last year.

Ethan Ampadu rumour?

A lot of these articles are speculative to put it mildly but if we can persuade him to come here on loan, I think that would be an excellent signing. He can play at centre back, left back and in midfield...

;