Please stay Eddie!

The club are very poor communicators though aren't they?

I would think Eddie will want to have a good idea of what resources he'd have to play with , that is, a rough idea of who is going before he can decide if he stays or goes.
What money he'd have to replace those that have left, what money to fill gaps in the squad like an attacking midfielder.

Like Bitzer says, it's all too quiet.

We don't know what the true financial situation is especially whether or not Max needs to be repaid soon. We don't know the players salaries for the Championship,
we don't know what the EFL pay clubs for TV rights.
Club is facing much reduced revenue for attendance and shop sales. I think it was £5 million in total per season?

The other thing is, if Eddie stays what changes if any, will be made to the training staff never mind if anything happens to the new training ground.
Can't help but feel that Eddie doesn't know what he is going to be left with. Let's face it , we all knew Ake was going whatever league we were in but apart from Wilson, King and Lerma if the board are going to tell Eddie that they will be open to offers for Rambo, Brooks, Kelly and Smith, he might feel that there is not enough left to work with. Until the players that are going sign for some other club we are all treading water with not much of a close season ahead.

Just feel that surely a meeting would of been aranged for the week after the end of the season, regardless staying up or relagated. ....not fair on fans or players....Eddie knows
Can't help but feel that Eddie doesn't know what he is going to be left with. Let's face it , we all knew Ake was going whatever league we were in but apart from Wilson, King and Lerma if the board are going to tell Eddie that they will be open to offers for Rambo, Brooks, Kelly and Smith, he might feel that there is not enough left to work with. Until the players that are going sign for some other club we are all treading water with not much of a close season ahead.
If he feels like that, and thinks he is not good enough for the challenge, then he should go now. .....we need a decision. .....I want him to give it a go.....but feel it's unfair with such a quick turn about to drag things out.

Our best hope is that Eddie H has been convincing Rambo, Meps, Kelly, Stacey, Lewis Cook, Brooksy, Dom S and young Surridge that, along with the odd old head and a couple of the youngsters who have been out on loan, they'll form the basis of a (very) exciting young side and to give it a year.
How exciting is that side BTW....
And of course the agents of the aforementioned have been on the phone to their clients, telling them that ' You got Bournemouth into the poo, now stay and get them out of the poo - and take a pay cut while you're at it'.
That definitely happened.
Go on Eddie, sell it.

This was the news I was dreading. Like similar posters on here I just hope it was Eddie’s decision. He looked absolutely exhausted at the end of the season. Being a young father myself I just think the job was taking over his life. I really hope he can spend some time with them now and that he wasn’t pushed.

Where does it say he was pushed?

Only just heard the news.

Really hope Eddie now has a complete break and spends plenty of time with his family.

He has done a brilliant job at our club and we will never have another manager like him.

Made our dreams come true.

All the best Eddie and thanks.

Read these paras on COWS, make from that what you will.

However, although the affection and love I have for this football club will always remain, we collectively feel that now is the right time for the club to go in a new direction.

“Bournemouth will always be in my heart, but I firmly believe that now is the right time for the club to have a change.

“I have always ensured that every decision I have ever made as manager has been in the best interests of the club and its supporters, and this is no different.”

;