Please stay Eddie!

Well obviously we’d like to hear what is going on. The reason I objected to nd9cherry’s post was the implied criticism of the club. What are they supposed to say if Eddie himself hasn’t decided?

Last thing we want to do is what Mitchell did and go on about games of badminton and making Eddie’s mind up for him

Could be he has had the meeting and certain things have been agreed but not all and Eddie is chewing them over the weekend.

But this is just wild guessing and we will have to be patient until the announcement one way or another.

No real surprise there then. Demin returns to his reclusive ways. He has no intention of communicating with the fans, he never has had as he conducts all his buisiness in secret, and the letter he sent round earlier in the week was more than likely drafted by the marketing department, unless Demin has a degree in writing perfect English prose which I doubt.

As Demin wanted to sell out to some Saudis back in January, has allowed the club to run up enormous debts because he has stopped putting money in, and failed to take any action to buy players in January to help with the relegation fight and also sack Eddie also in January after lamentable defeats by WHam and Watford, then his lack of interest is there for all to see.

And so if Eddie is waiting for Monday to talk to condescend to talk to us, then it is just as contemptible as Demin's attitude. Even a few words like "I am thinking it over", would suffice, but to stay silent just distances himself further from the fans.

No real surprise there then. Demin returns to his reclusive ways. He has no intention of communicating with the fans, he never has had as he conducts all his buisiness in secret, and the letter he sent round earlier in the week was more than likely drafted by the marketing department, unless Demin has a degree in writing perfect English prose which I doubt.

As Demin wanted to sell out to some Saudis back in January, has allowed the club to run up enormous debts because he has stopped putting money in, and failed to take any action to buy players in January to help with the relegation fight and also sack Eddie also in January after lamentable defeats by WHam and Watford, then his lack of interest is there for all to see.

And so if Eddie is waiting for Monday to talk to condescend to talk to us, then it is just as contemptible as Demin's attitude. Even a few words like "I am thinking it over", would suffice, but to stay silent just distances himself further from the fans.
The club has enormous debts because he has loaned it a significant proportion of his financial worth, without which we never would have experienced the premiere league in the first place. The debt is money owed to him. I’m afraid you don’t know what you’re talking about, at least on that point.
I would imagine he did have help with the letter, but I believe given what he has done for us that he deserves our trust to take him at his word.

Not to mention the fact that Demin has had property in this country for many years now. It’s not beyond the realms of possibility that he’s learnt to speak English, it is possible!

You want him to pop round your house? Will it make you feel better?

;