Post-match thoughts v Spurs

Out on the lash so can't do this now. Will try and add my proper thoughts tomorrow. For now all I'll say is...

Fuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk yeeeeeaaaaahhhh.

And piss off Danjuma.

Over to you.
Danjuma seemed very happy after the game chatting with Dom, i would love to have him back.
Neto 9
vina 9
Kelly 9
Mepham 10
Stephens 8
Rothwell 9
Christie 8
Tavernier 8
Lerma 6.5 (sorry Jeff)
Billin 8
Dom 9
Subs
Anthony 6.5
Smudge 8
Dango 9

O'Neil 10 - credit where it's due, has to be given after the stick
MOM for me Mepham, but there are a lot of players like Kelly who played at their very best today

We are staying up! We are staying up!

With Dango breaking the seal in front of goal, and with his fasting coming to an end next week - I fancy he's going to be causing a menace and bagging a few before this season is out.

Rubbish, Neil Dawson has said that all of the January signings are sh1t. Absolute fluke that they scored two of our goals today.

Awesome game… anyone have Mark Pugh v West Ham flashbacks… identical goal in the sun but this one a little later and a little more important…

It would have been a travesty had we not got anything from that everyone worked their socks off and stuck to the plan…

One of those were you there moments for the future.

Nobody had a poor game but thought Kelly was superb, so was Vina in his brief stint, Solanke was so pivotal and Rothwell had his best game for us.

Brilliant and allows the whole place to breathe a bit. Creds for the stadium as well it was excellent.

What a match!!! What a fecking match : )
To much to say, so much to process. We were relentless, absolutely deserved 3 points, best team won : )

Our fans were outstanding, totally out sung the Spuds. Classic blunt banter with an overweight Spurs fan : )

I swear if one of our players had a sign with " Table can I have your shirt?" on it, I'd have lent it to them : )

Very good stadium, great staff. Met legendary Vitals posters Robbie Wellsworld, Neil Dawson and Erik t'Viking, also shouted out to Audenshaw but he didn't hear me : )

Embrace the day and enjoy the feck out of it : )

Very happy Riverside Rocket trundling along only a mile from an overcast Stadium with no name. Looks like there's a shower over there : )

Ps grinning like a goodun' and don't expect it to stop any time soon : )

;