Post-match thoughts v Spurs

I'm looking forward to finding out who @Red_till_im_ded next predicts is not good enough to wear the shirt....his track record is superb!

Dom was superb today as was Rothwell (needless fouls aside).
Only one prediction so far and his career has gone as south as the south pole. I'm guessing you're referring to my views on Solanke. I have to admit that he had a good day today . Two assists and a goal. A good return, finally . However, this is what he needs to show on a regular basis. Hit 10 -15 goals. Add in with 7or 8 assists and I'll accept that's he a PL quality striker . It's a shame that we've had to wait as many games this season's as we have to see an all round performance like that . Also I'm happy to have made your Saturday night although it beggars the question, 'how dull are your Saturday nights if this is the first thing you run to?''

Only one prediction so far and his career has gone as south as the south pole. I'm guessing you're referring to my views on Solanke. I have to admit that he had a good day today . Two assists and a goal. A good return, finally . However, this is what he needs to show on a regular basis. Hit 10 -15 goals. Add in with 7or 8 assists and I'll accept that's he a PL quality striker . It's a shame that we've had to wait as many games this season's as we have to see an all round performance like that . Also I'm happy to have made your Saturday night although it beggars the question, 'how dull are your Saturday nights if this is the first thing you run to?''

I just get fed off people talking doom and gloom all week long, stating this player and that are not good enough and then revelling in our losses but then celebrate when we win and pretend they hadnt been talking *** all week. I get it, its to protect yourself so you "win" on this board regardless of the result but its tedious.

You think that you need to score 10-15 goals and get 8 assists to be a PL quality striker. I think here in lies the problem, your standards are ridiculous. There are probably only about 5-10 PL quality strikers if that is your criteria FFS

Forgot about the player ratings and Gary O'Neil watch :

All of them are turned up to eleven : )

To paraphrase young Mr Grace, " They all done very well, keep it up" : )

4 or 5 penalties a season helps most strikers.

Just thinking that PE teacher has drummed up wins against Liverpool Fulham Leicster & Spurs....I d be making him head of house at least,,,

,,,,and Blake & Hughes - hopeless signing that Brazilian keeper no one had ever heard of. What were they thinking?

Just saying.....
You hadn’t heard of a keeper that played for Barcelona?

Great game, great performance and a well deserved great result. The whole team played well and matched Spurs man for man. Vina, what a star and such a shame he went off injured. Rothwell was immense but worryingly he looked to be carrying another injury so I just hope the two of them are fit for the next game. And Solanke scored again and might even get the 10-12 goals I was expecting he would get and what better time to get them. GON got his just reward for putting on Anthony and Ouattara rather than just chucking on more defenders and if he keeps that up he might even win me round. 10 out of 10 for the performance and 10 out of 10 as a spectacle.

1 thing I forgot to mention is that a big number of Spurs fans were F'ing disgraceful booing their right back and cheering when he was substituted off. It was disgusting and uncomfortable to watch.

Having seen the highlights, can anyone explain why Spurs’ second goal was allowed to stand? Kane was standing right in front of Neto as it went in.

Taken to its logical conclusion, you could employ someone with the physique of Lee Tomlin to stand in front of the opposition keeper throughout the 90 minutes.

;