Posting Frequency on the Forum

Are you more likely/less likely/about the same to post on the Forum as you were a few years ago?

• 1) More likely

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 2) Less Likely

Votes: 35 48.6%
  • 3) About the same

Votes: 33 45.8%

• Total voters
Im not saying time flies or anything but I still think of this 18 year old forum as the "new" one...

Bit weird why some of the posters on there didn't migrate tbh. As they appeared so prolific/dedicated, you'd have thought they'd have sought out the new 'lively' place to be.

Redblood comes to mind...

Perhaps he was a bot/fake account used by mods to generate traffic.

I have never been prolific tend to read a lot of thought about games/players and occasionally get involved but generally too busy to keep up with it. My name gives away when I joined which is rather scary being in my thirties!

Been around in one form or another since Ray's email list when the Internet was new... trying to put a year on that?

Bored of hijacked threads, like to think I don't take the bait. Bored of the same comments being made constantly despite thread titles.

Been around in one form or another since Ray's email list when the Internet was new... trying to put a year on that?

Bored of hijacked threads, like to think I don't take the bait. Bored of the same comments being made constantly despite thread titles.
Around 1997, I think. It was certainly very active in 1998 when we went to Wembley for the first time.

;