Premier League 23/24

No he hasn't been there from day 1 !!!

You don't like it because i'm back...,you'll be even more p*ssed off once I get full steam up and start wrecking even more concepts of 21st Century Football Snowflakes !
Eddie was appointed Nov 21, guess when tindall was appointed?

Yes wrecking with your mindless drivel about yourself. Thankfully it won't be long before you show your true colours and get banned again.

Howe has only really taken off up there since Tindall joined him again - It's a psychological pairing that works..I think Tindall would have done well as Manager down here had he been given a bloody decent chance !

Come on Brian. You should know that 'planning and preparation prevents piss poor performance'. It's what made this country great- rule Britannia and all that !

Perhaps try applying it to your posts before hitting send every now and then.;)

From the BBC:

Morgan Rogers aged 21 years and 276 days is the first Aston Villa player in the Premier League to score in three successive home games while being aged 21 or under.

Noone here saw that coming. Or did they?

Yeah, but VARs are just "other refs". So you could have a different VAR calling it differently .... same as the inconsistent or possibly corrupt or just not very good ref on the pitch.
Okay but in both games, penalty awarded. My point is that despite similar circumstances, Newcastle’s penalty was confirmed while AFCB’s was dismissed. It’s VAR decisions that bug me.

Eddie was appointed Nov 21, guess when tindall was appointed?

Yes wrecking with your mindless drivel about yourself. Thankfully it won't be long before you show your true colours and get banned again.
Probably.....

....I thought Tindall was appointed on the 22nd !
..oh well can't always be right !

Come on Brian. You should know that 'planning and preparation prevents piss poor performance'. It's what made this country great- rule Britannia and all that !

Perhaps try applying it to your posts before hitting send every now and then.;)
If I'm ever bothered about my posts orientation or effect..then I might do that !
Ha hah.....don't expect too much change from me....there might be some though !

;