Premier League 23/24

No love for either of these clubs, but it’s certainly not the first time Everton have seen very generous officiating at Goodison in a massive relegation game.

If it wasn’t there I daresay the decisions would change, which is wrong.

Forest claiming the VAR guy is a Luton fan !

Stuart Atwell has done our games though so surely isn’t right ?
Forest are deluded. When we had a major storm down here, their fanbase all had a family member living nearby, who claimed it was a calm day.

Odd club, with an odder fanbase.

Who does Ashley Young know in the VAR room?! All 3 were clear and obvious. I don’t like the current handball rule and am not sure what else Young could have done, but to be consistent with other recent decisions, that has to be a penalty!

Worth reading every word. Some gems there.

Mudryk-Madueke-Jackson-Gallagher. This is a strange human soup, disparate parts, human talent as amortised numbers. We are the stuffed men. We are the hollow men. We are the Chelsea midfield. Imagine not beating this Chelsea team 5-0.

One odd thing about the 18-month mega-splurge was the narrow range of talent. Chelsea bought a lot of deeply room-temperature footballers. All filler no killer. This is our DNA now: the yeah-maybe player.

That's Barney Ronay. He does sometimes come up with some real zingers, but usually he somehow manages to find a thousand words where one succinct one would suffice!

Weekend setting up so interestingly.

If West Ham (H) loses to Liverpool and Chelsea (A) loses to Villa .........

We wake up Sunday morning with the knowledge that a win over BHA puts us at least in 8th, possibly 7th on GD.

edit .... that should be 9th, possibly 8th on GD.

Last edited:
Weekend setting up so interestingly.

If West Ham (H) loses to Liverpool and Chelsea (A) loses to Villa .........

We wake up Sunday morning with the knowledge that a win over BHA puts us at least in 8th, possibly 7th on GD.
Easy.

If we convert our chances for once in our life, I can only see an AFCB win on Sunday.

Really hoping that this will be the game where we up our conversion rate and get the result that our play deserves.

:utc:

;