Premier League 23/24

People always talk about record low points needed to stay up but I think this season is going to be the highest in years. Especially if Everton's points deduction is reduced.
Luton have 13 games left, 3 of them are away to Spurs, Man City and Arsenal. They are going to get zilch from those so even if they manage to win 5 of the remaining 10 (they’ve only won 5 in 25 so far) that would still only put them on 35 points. Not sure you’ve thought that one through.

What you’re suggesting isn’t impossible, but it really isn’t very likely either.

So could the result of Everton’s appeal be that the points deduction might be increased?

I would laugh so much I’d probably wet myself if that were to happen.

So could the result of Everton’s appeal be that the points deduction might be increased?

I would laugh so much I’d probably wet myself if that were to happen.

Lots of speculation that whatever they get back on appeal, will be deducted straight away again from the 2nd investigation to leave them on -10 where they started

Luton have 13 games left, 3 of them are away to Spurs, Man City and Arsenal. They are going to get zilch from those so even if they manage to win 5 of the remaining 10 (they’ve only won 5 in 25 so far) that would still only put them on 35 points. Not sure you’ve thought that one through.

What you’re suggesting isn’t impossible, but it really isn’t very likely either.
Rob Edwards would be nailed on manager of the season if he did keep them up.

Just looking at the table just now and we are the only team with a game in hand.

Liverpool have played one more game than everyone else and two more than AFCB.

Lots of speculation that whatever they get back on appeal, will be deducted straight away again from the 2nd investigation to leave them on -10 where they started
Depends what they want to do with Florist. They will probably treat Everton and Florist pretty much the same with the new charges. So if that means points deductions I could see as you say reduce Evertons original penalty and then boost up again on the second charge.
The big problem for me and I guess all the clubs in the bottom half is the new charges appeal process could drag on after the end of the season and they have firmly stated that any points deductions will apply to the 23/24 league table. Teams could be playing games not knowing if they need points or not, or how many. Usual football admin farce.

Depends what they want to do with Florist. They will probably treat Everton and Florist pretty much the same with the new charges. So if that means points deductions I could see as you say reduce Evertons original penalty and then boost up again on the second charge.
The big problem for me and I guess all the clubs in the bottom half is the new charges appeal process could drag on after the end of the season and they have firmly stated that any points deductions will apply to the 23/24 league table. Teams could be playing games not knowing if they need points or not, or how many. Usual football admin farce.
The common consensus is Everton will either receive a two point concession on the old charge followed by a four point deduction or no concession and four points. Next year we will only have to finish above one side once Man City and Chelsea have their deductions applied… if the football world is fair.

The common consensus is Everton will either receive a two point concession on the old charge followed by a four point deduction or no concession and four points. Next year we will only have to finish above one side once Man City and Chelsea have their deductions applied… if the football world is fair.
I have seen similar reported, I would imagine there is a good deal of sweating going on at Everton and Florist right now. I won't hold my breath waiting for the football world to be fair.

So are we saying that clubs may not know what division they are playing in? If so they won't know their budgets for squad building etc.

;