Premier League 23/24

Manu....cakey cakey b@stards..... the darlings of limp - twristed, limp-minded Radio 5 people and those of other Media institutes..f√ck them!

Last edited:
Luton have outplayed UTD most of this game but commentators still harp on about manure and their counter attacks. A top 6 side should have control and possession not rely on counter attacks vs smaller teams. United suck but commentators still love them, come on Luton.
What do you expect, been there done that
Its all about the top 6 clubs, nothing has changed and the media knows that.
it will be all about Manure and nothing about Luton

Think when Luton Town come down here for the rearranged game we are going to have a cracking game of football.

Today against United, they had the most shots they have had in the Premier League with 22.

Today they were without their leading scorer Adebayo who pulled out at the last minute with an injury.

Think from the eight corners plus crosses into the box he may well have put one away.

Think when Luton Town come down here for the rearranged game we are going to have a cracking game of football.

Today against United, they had the most shots they have had in the Premier League with 22.

Today they were without their leading scorer Adebayo and think from the eight corners plus crosses into the box he may well have put one away.
I do worry about defending their set pieces

I do worry about defending their set pieces
The goal he scored in the abandoned game was very similar to the other headed goals he has scored.

Hope we have learnt from the last time how dangerous he can be from dead ball situations.

The goal he scored in the abandoned game was very similar to the other headed goals he has scored.

Hope we have learnt from the last time how dangerous he can be from dead ball situations.

Even got Ross Barkley heading from corners now !

Good result for us tonight

Everton are a poor side but, if they hadn’t had the ten point deduction, they would be above us. Scrap for everything though

Good result for us tonight

Everton are a poor side but, if they hadn’t had the ten point deduction, they would be above us. Scrap for everything though
Yes a decent result for us, doesn't overly help either of them. From what bits I caught it seemed like the only way Everton were going to score if they played all day and night was via a scrappy set piece, and so it proved.

It was supposed to be in recent days/weeks that we heard an outcome of Everton's appeal against the points deduction. Did anything come out that I totally missed, or are they still arguing the toss?

Yes a decent result for us, doesn't overly help either of them. From what bits I caught it seemed like the only way Everton were going to score if they played all day and night was via a scrappy set piece, and so it proved.

It was supposed to be in recent days/weeks that we heard an outcome of Everton's appeal against the points deduction. Did anything come out that I totally missed, or are they still arguing the toss?
Everton manager Sean Dyche wants a "speedier" verdict for "the good of football" on their appeal against a 10-point deduction after they boosted their Premier League survival hopes with a late draw against Crystal Palace.

Dyche spoke out after his side climbed out of the relegation zone with a point secured by Amadou Onana's 84th-minute header.

The result took Everton up to 17th, above Luton on goal difference.

They had 10 points deducted by an independent commission in November for financial rule breaches, but lodged an appeal the following month. No date for the appeal hearing has yet been confirmed.

Everton manager Sean Dyche wants a "speedier" verdict for "the good of football" on their appeal against a 10-point deduction after they boosted their Premier League survival hopes with a late draw against Crystal Palace.

Dyche spoke out after his side climbed out of the relegation zone with a point secured by Amadou Onana's 84th-minute header.

They had 10 points deducted by an independent commission in November for financial rule breaches, but lodged an appeal the following month. No date for the appeal hearing has yet been confirmed.

BTK, the appeal hearing finished a few days ago but the result has not been announced. No doubt they are "finalising" the details.......................................
They also have the second offence which has not been heard yet.
It wouldn't surprise me if they get a reduced penalty for the first one, the second, who knows because florist are also charged.

Liverpool Echo today.

Everton are expected to learn the fate of their appeal regarding a 10-point deduction they received in November for breaching the Premier League's spending rules by the end of this month.

Result of the appeal was supposed to be mid Feb. Is it just me or are others thinking some dodgy deal being cooked up along with the resolution of their ownership saga.

I thought it was this month

Some observers seem to think the points deducted will be reduced but not sure how informed they are.

The interesting follow up is whether you get punished for the same event twice ie following year too

I thought it was this month

Some observers seem to think the points deducted will be reduced but not sure how informed they are.

The interesting follow up is whether you get punished for the same event twice ie following year too
I have no faith in their appeal process. It has become highly politicised with people like Andy Burnham Mayor of Manchester intervening on their behalf. The fact the appeal was concluded nearly 3 weeks ago but the result hasn't been announced makes me highly suspicious. Everton, big club, founder members etc etc.

Result of the appeal was supposed to be mid Feb. Is it just me or are others thinking some dodgy deal being cooked up along with the resolution of their ownership saga.
This is what he thinks might happen.

"I would expect some points to come back. I think the initial reaction from everybody in football when they saw the 10-point deduction was that it was harsh. Yes, Everton admitted a breach so there will be some sort of sanction," he told Sky Sports.

"What should it be? That's never happened before so it's a grey area. The big thing for me is that Everton will get something back. I think it will be two to three points maximum. That can't happen in terms of it going past to the end of the season, I don't see how it's even feasible.

;