Premier League 23/24

Does this mean you have a beef with me? Lol ok.
Not really. You think you’re something. Everyone I know thinks differently.

You’re not even local. You’re a nothing on the local scale, just a sad sack of shite desperately looking to argue with anyone because he can’t differentiate between work and normal life.

Not really. You think you’re something. Everyone I know thinks differently.

You’re not even local. You’re a nothing on the local scale, just a sad sack of shite desperately looking to argue with anyone because he can’t differentiate between work and normal life.

It's just an internet football forum, it's completely inconsequential in the scheme of things. It's not work or real life.

Seriously?? Banned? OMG.

It's no skin off my nose, I couldn't care less but you can't try and start fights and threaten people.

Why do you get yourself so worked up anyway? Its just a football messageboard. If you think I'm going to risk losing my job etc. over someone saying something I don't like you're off your rocker.

There are a few on here who are unable to indulge in rational argument and fall back on the old " I can't win with words, so I'll resort to violence". The pathetic alpha male syndrome that even someone as old as me can see belongs in some bygone age.

It's no skin off my nose, I couldn't care less but you can't try and start fights and threaten people.

Why do you get yourself so worked up anyway? Its just a football messageboard. If you think I'm going to risk losing my job etc. over someone saying something I don't like you're off your rocker.
This goes beyond saying something on a message board.

;