Premier League 23/24

You offered me out once…

No I didn't Neil. I responded to you gloating about an abject performance at crystal palace by saying you wouldn't say that to my face. It's not an incident that reflected well on either of us tbh.

Incidentally the dig you couldn't resist getting in at me as soon as the ref blew for full time was about me saying that Lys Mousett was no better than Solanke.

No I didn't Neil. I responded to you gloating about an abject performance at crystal palace by saying you wouldn't say that to my face. It's not an incident that reflected well on either of us tbh.

Incidentally the dig you couldn't resist getting in at me as soon as the ref blew for full time was about me saying that Lys Mousett was no better than Solanke.
Ok calm down…

Seriously mate!!! Have I posted something contentious?

You've just posted what I feel sometimes - with about half a dozen posters on here. Back in the day I'd just say it - I got called out loads of times - not proud of it tbh. Al bless him pissed me off as he never turned up for a pint twice, would have loved to have shared a beer with him.

Difficult with del as many of us kind of know each other through people we've met, he's stayed completely anon which takes some doing on here. With anon comes the ability to say what you like with zero comeback - I guess that's your point ?

You've just posted what I feel sometimes - with about half a dozen posters on here. Back in the day I'd just say it - I got called out loads of times - not proud of it tbh. Al bless him pissed me off as he never turned up for a pint twice, would have loved to have shared a beer with him.

Difficult with del as many of us kind of know each other through people we've met, he's stayed completely anon which takes some doing on here. With anon comes the ability to say what you like with zero comeback - I guess that's your point ?
I’ve always respected your thoughts red_house. Anyone with an opinion has my respect. But SDD, come on man, he’s a BOT.

There's a few people on here who know who I am. I know I'm argumentative but I don't think I get personal with people and I certainly don't try and start fights.

I accept that I'm fair game for grief though and I've never complained about that. Nothing I say on here I wouldn't say to people in real life, I do think the internet brings out the worst in some people and enhances arguments and I'm definitely guilty of that. This place is nothing compared to twitter etc. mind.

I’ve long been convinced Del is an AI bot @DJ created to get post count up.

There’s no way a real human could argue so extensively throughout a working day with so many people on so many topics. If you think about it as well it would explain the last word obsession the Del ‘character’ has clearly been programmed to respond until the humans stop.

Then there is the odd archaic use of words like ‘silly’ and ‘prat’. I think it’s been told to argue like a 1980’s civil servant.

;